All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Just watched a live video on instagram of the ship leaving must have been captain scala’s wife doing it because you could see him on the bridge [emoji4]. On her way now[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Help please! Which is deck 9 in this photo? Need to see if that vertical pole obstructs the vision from one of the deck 9 cabins or not.

Deck 9 is the lowest deck shown in the photo, just above the name of the ship. You can also count down from the bridge located on deck 15. No vertical pole anywhere near deck 9.

Deck 9 is the lowest deck shown in the photo, just above the name of the ship. You can also count down from the bridge located on deck 15. No vertical pole anywhere near deck 9.

Thank you! So not ideal in terms of views... What's between the balcony glass and the ship hull, then?

Help please! Which is deck 9 in this photo? Need to see if that vertical pole obstructs the vision from one of the deck 9 cabins or not.

Nope, bridge is on deck 15. So no obstruction on deck 9 (there´s a deck 13 as 17 is the number Italian´s regard as not lucky).

steamboats

What's between the balcony glass and the ship hull, then?

In the area shown on the photo are the cabins 9004, 9006, 9008, 9012, 9014 & 9016 with

Bella Balcony experience.

I am not 100% sure but the area between the balconies and the ship hull looks like

part of the pool deck for the crew on deck 8 (please correct if wrong).

Edited by SirWolf

Thank you! So not ideal in terms of views... What's between the balcony glass and the ship hull, then?

tikkas, this is the closest picture I could find about your cabin question. It is the view from cabin 9009 balcony, which is on the other side of the ship but I assume is the same on your side. As SirWolf mentioned, it looks like a crew deck just off the balcony. Hope this helps.582bee1aa5ce3bb6d1cf6d46fcab4679.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm really looking forward to this cruise - is it just me or do the itnernal shots look more like an MSC ship than Meraviglia? Don't get me wrong I liked our cruise on Meraviglia but she didn't feel like a normal MSC ship

Totally agree about Meraviglia, Tim. We won't sail on her unless in YC, as we disliked the rest of the ship's layout (loved the fact that the YC restaurant was in the enclave - the whole YC experience was so different as a result).

In the area shown on the photo are the cabins 9004, 9006, 9008, 9012, 9014 & 9016 with

Bella Balcony experience.

I am not 100% sure but the area between the balconies and the ship hull looks like

part of the pool deck for the crew on deck 8 (please correct if wrong).

Thanks once again. That's even worse than I thought!

Nope, bridge is on deck 15. So no obstruction on deck 9 (there´s a deck 13 as 17 is the number Italian´s regard as not lucky).

steamboats

2nd try, tikkas, this is the closest picture I could find about your cabin question. It is the view from cabin 9009 balcony, which is on the other side of the ship but I assume is the same on your side. As SirWolf mentioned, it looks like a crew deck just off the balcony. Hope this helps.582bee1aa5ce3bb6d1cf6d46fcab4679.jpg

9009.jpg.f984de21fdd553d80ea08c62e82ac5da.jpg