Soap and Anthem

ETski

Just finished reading lots of reviews of the Anthem. Very helpful being our first time on this ship. Most reviews say there is no soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. I do bring the last three items but never bring soap. Do they supply soap or is this another item I need to add to my packing list.

Just finished reading lots of reviews of the Anthem. Very helpful being our first time on this ship. Most reviews say there is no soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. I do bring the last three items but never bring soap. Do they supply soap or is this another item I need to add to my packing list.

There is no dispenser in the showers on Anthem. They do provide two bars of soap and we also received the little white tubes of shampoo, conditioner, gel and lotion.

As the others have said they provide shampoo, conditioner, lotion and a bar or two of soap - however, one thing I wish I would've brought with me was my own personal hand soap for next to the sink. I don't like using a bar for that. I did bring and use my own shower gel for body wash.

As the others have said they provide shampoo, conditioner, lotion and a bar or two of soap - however, one thing I wish I would've brought with me was my own personal hand soap for next to the sink. I don't like using a bar for that. I did bring and use my own shower gel for body wash.

I bring a soft soap pump for the sink. If we drive to port, I just bring one from home. If we fly in to the port, we will pick one up when we go buy our two bottles of wine.:D

I just got off Anthem on April 2, 2017 and yes soap is available upon request!

Lotion, shampoo and conditioner are also available upon request.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here are pics of what was provided in our Regular Balcony Stateroom last month on Anthem

Sorry for the blurry image

0J83nWl8F9PF7cZsSyiDUnkz7a8UbwCZhdhZjpDRX5YBoeqeWd8DxkfGGwN7Lt0QcV4cj_56EYOFGmQgLbvtITL-ZeLK3uqpNaSAHJlk58LBCYHw0n6Z3c9RlTnWt0p_8bVrWTCAGC2VhDl6VlFMgWdBYxKyf4x1d59WvUugw_bfMMA0d8YFEAigg5ByRTdyF7Yd5CC52CvHf4kZdj0EcygZR6MXJw0DxR6NusM9TrhOQijyIXVleZwsnka0WvXEYGU4U2IHP3lTGPAXzXruf9mqQbP2X098eCTxTdeWmIQEYRHW-STorRaE_jnNFoDEWkO0Gk8mfxCbQwd5TEhRuoBDBFg7z-xmpgAfybi_wb99Cn7GTxptln3VELoCIZbVwxmfvzN_ViOvJ7B2ZIHAmLLWvZNSOZyosYA27dlJ4q36e5qNna1tX2U2Z5F85X_BKuDqbyxJLwpj604_PAevSQwNWgWcTPQsHFcQFABr__5XtY5CclEUMnGQAS8EarigOoyReCN3Z4sCP9YMuoFpPDj2QvBuV-GqKYZx1VQ2FaA8aoagmHjfMpkY73gcsxbYaaCTQkTnkrB52TH88sb9EdmCINBRqezO4qPCHPlPd2AUUMYYapl-=w1229-h691-no

Were they are in the washroom. Notice the Shaver 110v plug is in the very top corner facing down. Very inconspicuous and difficult to find.

1DC85yyUXWaUurFEvCyoaVumX4kuwr4RdiOOMloUnrw0zYyHdDZMqV6QdrCYTu642XCmWTiPiC9G2qnySKcva1RYMHgUC-NKAzcwWwWocogqS_Nd92TlTM5r9oXQhA0fAXf-jK3i44AzjiaLIsb_IyJJXWOdok0FGBIX4vPL8U6uOCP614wFZJDx4PyuH3Cdqo3lqc_akCo9LpuITSSO2GS0eaCErFlqennHGiD2wJeRJJofZRFBTVvSw9LoUdq4lls33RkLYfjbnmrEaqX9--_7PSHG2emXeiT5arSXaGjcQ34Tf28Si2CW2KIpEAbplFXI7HLng1cYneqRrnfncClSnN1kt9nYHDb_30EFmRoZSYgUcdOca5ssXQtArQdLcC4og2_ktLbJDjPwwu1sjzl_W4P-m7TmRNfbVoWniCwo2hf_fmfPJq_pXu8KW6nLlB--s9BABZEr8KkGVsAyeKqI8He7wPROweXUOlxEzfLpJHCyisNtemUbJb9wkMKouWubb-sHVJBVnqLMFiXWFvNex13qb0e86oFqNJDdfuZ_VHkdO7NCfURgN802pmdsMm5hDa0nVd9BlbrFhKJaQwBXFXh6Zo3RtEwOC7sYwHiKXIH3ZF8r=w389-h691-no

Found these in my daughters backpack... Little squirrel she is...:o

ErsbuNPC5wsa3LiZvChLG4ee4GezRZokArOVe1XcDuScgO9Gr-W01kFkfBipmgopl7f4Sntnu4VIfINvcBOCob-_zKSVGsRqwD0HGy31sFKWGYxJsgexmap9VL8Jolc4gQdQYKPvrbg_RuiCHiow-QX-01WH0PU4jGJV_nmsWBL7FEdH-lECS5OhNocbS--VMgy-YAR6d0Yqpiwn0TPh6SsAI7xjVH9dg-0gXt8nnzdMt-FycstJAAPd61RrXRpl6PEYxYmWYVHRNnKMm-er5Q8lfFBrCiRcwgzybT6RnR3UAZ1xdqfShc-tfZkel52YT01idEULKumnrlN6tnIQfxIvKLKQ2FVu4GEF-YqREKcJ_m7mlRRMHFEBvNpQlLnSOjWLH09PE14B-E5fAu9ncwF4zk2l-mu47GHrMqy88TX4CX97l_Q-M475UjdgefQW8r2ytetnwHPtZsh0-_4KgI_k6xH58lrmL-mWd6f5BDZZWgUM9-W15J1KjtXf8BfaUUFRj1JEflFFc6h238cvGd-Y_1VvTZJrI6d0S8YIL2eLKZmyXcyNS-fE5WbGrkG77_Kbg23Z1zst5CAJTBasRo6ELX6aRCCtiDRfYAcpPs-wrM1b-TME=w389-h691-no

I always bring antibacterial soap in a pump for the sink. I hate the mess that a bar of soap makes and I hate the thought of the germs being rubbed onto the soap, only to sit there until the next person grabs the soap and puts their germs all over it too. Yuck!

I also bring my own hand pump soap and in addition I bring a bar of soap from home too....I prefer to use the brand I'm accustomed to and not those tiny slivers of soap they give you, regardless of what category cabin I'm staying in.