NCL Escapees from Reality LIVE!

UFLaw

Had a sad event overnight on the Escape. We had a man overboard call at 3 am. Searched throughout the night and found him this morning at 7 am. Staff on board very professional in the handling of this moment. We had 3-4 ships that also stopped to assist.

We are slightly delayed getting into Tortola until 9 am and will be staying until 4 pm.

Today is swimming with Dolphins.

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like you had a great day despite the rough seas! Did you have a captain or did you drive the boat yourself?

We loved Cagney's. I would have gone there twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I am a boat owner and quite adept I wouldn't risk running a boat on my own in unknown waters. Plus no responsibility. ;)

Had a great captain (Lerone).

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you! I called reservations twice and they told me guest services. I am glad I will head to the right place.

Good luck to grab one of theses because last week they were sold out when we board at 12h00.

And for the Headliner it's the place to move some reservations already made for dinner pakg. You can book them on the giant screens but the employee there, made it really easy to move everything.

Envoyé de mon SM-G925W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks so much for taking the time from your vacation to post. I appreciate it and love the pictures. My dh and I are sailing on Escape in July for my 50th and leaving kids at home...yikes lol

Can you please tell me what time the gym opened? Did you ise he treadmills and were you able to get one right away? I sailed on Getaway in February and if I wasnt there by 7 am, there was a wait for them. Can you also please tell me if they have rowing machines and if they have the water or chain.

Where do you guys hang out at night? Is there a bar that seems more lively than others?

Thanks so much!

For the gym it opens at 6h00 and you will be ok if u don't show too late. They have rowing I remember but not 100% sure.

They have a lot of threadmills and ellipticals on the right.

Edited by quaker77

Just visited the medical office and had a great opportunity to meet the senior doctor Dr Fernandez. Amazing guy and great staff down there. Handled my son's issue quickly and professionally. Thank you to the medical staff.

Sent from my iPhone

Enjoy your day in Tortola we loved it and hope that you love swimming with Flipper.

The weather seems better than yesterday like us last week. We had sun in the morning in St-Thomas and lot of clouds in afternoon. Tortola was a beautifull day [emoji41]. Hope it will change everybody's mind from the sad moments of the evening

Tortola is a beautiful place. Very nice people. Gotta give a shout out to the great taxi driver we had Akeem @ 284-545-6698. He took us on a quick scenic trip for a great family photo.

303c822f8c1f76c37672c47c977b10eb.jpg

Here is Akeem

24b3fc331f7d84de97a3d9403bd139e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Great pictures! We loved Tortola too. The woman who braided our daughter's hair told us we should just fly in and ask a taxi driver to find us a place to stay and tell him what we want to spend and we would be all set up! Very friendly people.

Good luck to grab one of theses because last week they were sold out when we board at 12h00.

And for the Headliner it's the place to move some reservations already made for dinner pakg. You can book them on the giant screens but the employee there, made it really easy to move everything.

Envoyé de mon SM-G925W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

If there is one there for me then great...if not then I guess it is H2O for me.

Sorry for the delay. Been a little crazy.

We signed up for a chance to dine with the officers and got invited!

Met with several officers and had an amazing time learning about the operation of the ship.

e4ebf79df800b20ccccdf5c399beec0e.jpg

Then we took the family to "For the Record" and it was a fantastic show. Some of the kids didn't completely understand the show so I highly recommend watching The Breakfast Club, 16 candles, Ferris Buellers Day Off, Say Anything, Pretty In Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful and Weird Science.

2c24ab8df4f33029acced7e672718bc4.jpg

09154a16ddab9a6884fe3ee733052f9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Then of course we couldn't make it through the night without hitting the 80s Dance Party at Spice H2O. Once again Red Bull and Goose saved the day!!!

Got to hang with Boy George (aka Andre) and Michael Jackson.

f216ef2725afa905521d0581f22685ca.jpg

Even the girls got into the dance party.

898179eb62b84ef1a85279211abf6550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Then of course we couldn't make it through the night without hitting the 80s Dance Party at Spice H2O. Once again Red Bull and Goose saved the day!!!

Got to hang with Boy George (aka Andre) and Michael Jackson.

f216ef2725afa905521d0581f22685ca.jpg

Even the girls got into the dance party.

898179eb62b84ef1a85279211abf6550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Just found your review and am enjoying it very much. It's getting me excited for our second trip on Escape in July. Love your CC screen name. DD and DSIL are both UF Law alumni. :D

Mary Ann