NCL Escapees from Reality LIVE!

UFLaw

Have a great cruise. I'm looking forward to the next pics. The teen with the funny expressions is hilarious. The poses are on purpose, right? (bagel box covering half her face, closed eyes, no smile, fork up nose at dinner)

Edited by herdingdogmom

The poses are on purpose, right? (bagel box covering half her face, closed eyes, no smile, fork up nose at dinner)

Actually the kids didn't know I was taking the pic.

Uncle "Cruise Director" made them get up early!

Sent from my iPhone

Love your start! What deck and type of aft cabin? Great pics and looking forward to the rest of your review!

We are on deck 12. Great spot!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for this fun review! Are you guys going to do the Escape room? Any great tips along the way with teens would be helpful for me 62 days from now.

We are doing the escape room. Forgot to sign up! Dang it.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Guys!!! Sorry for the delay. We did the CC Meet and Mingle. Well I was in charge so I guess I dragged my family.

It was held in The District and like thedougout stated I'm going to call it HOME! Love that place.

The staff brought around appetizers and flights of beer for everyone. The kids had chocolates and gifts and actually weren't completely miserable. Well except the teenagers as that is their default setting.

It was awesome. The officers came and introduced themselves. Andre was the MC and did an amazing job. That guy rocks. We had around 100 people and a great time!

dca66f30cd1d7d5ba93051d9f9350496.jpg

Had a raffle! Go GG!!!

22b9950f5323205b47cb5e12fd04da05.jpg

What???? UncleDad Cruise director was the CC coordinator? :)

d25223b4fcfd0e012c3c425720fb5e12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by UFLaw

Thanks for taking us on your cruise. I just read the review by thedougout, which was totally awesome. We will board her June 3. Our kids are 10 & 12, so I'm really interested in how your boys like the kids club. I didn't realize there was an escape room, so looking forward to hearing about that as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for taking us on your cruise. I just read the review by thedougout, which was totally awesome. We will board her June 3. Our kids are 10 & 12, so I'm really interested in how your boys like the kids club. I didn't realize there was an escape room, so looking forward to hearing about that as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our kids loved the 9-11 year old group. Lots of action and fun!

Sent from my iPhone