Very few Princess South Pacific cruises in 2018/2019

G'day Uncle Les

That could work mate with some tweaking, but leave out the fly home part once there, her indoors insists it's only been a holiday once you return cruising through the Sydney heads, so a stay & or fly to some where in Europe to then return through the Suez Canal transit back to OZ is a must on this one.

The only drawback is having to go once more to that UK Posh & Opulent website :loudcry: seriously is there a bigger mess anywhere on the web than that ill begotten spawn of Satan's path to hell and back!

Yet what is life without a little more salt...

Cheers, r :cool:

Cheers and the Cunard website is a carbon copy of P&O UK's, pretty hopeless. Princess website is light years ahead.

Nice to see the 2018-2019 Australian itineraries and prices. I've already confirmed which 3-night cruise Sydney-Melbourne I'll be booking next Friday. I also will do a price check on several others, so I have a Target Savings Amount to aim for in future years.

A 4-night Melbourne-Adelaide is much more accessible for me, and would give me a better idea of how I'd cope aboard for extra time. Last year everything was new and a bit overwhelming, and tiring! I didn't realise JUST how much physical effort I'd be making just moving around the ship-it wasn't really the crowd, I've had some impatient crowds to deal with before, it seemed so long for me to plod anywhere! Although I DID get to sample different Bars, getting a drink and having a sit-down rest :D

I'm planning to sail to Tasmania in 2022, I have a big birthday in January, and am hoping to sail out of Sydney-I could then manage a catch up with family in NSW as well.

Nice to see the 2018-2019 Australian itineraries and prices. I've already confirmed which 3-night cruise Sydney-Melbourne I'll be booking next Friday. I also will do a price check on several others, so I have a Target Savings Amount to aim for in future years.

A 4-night Melbourne-Adelaide is much more accessible for me, and would give me a better idea of how I'd cope aboard for extra time. Last year everything was new and a bit overwhelming, and tiring! I didn't realise JUST how much physical effort I'd be making just moving around the ship-it wasn't really the crowd, I've had some impatient crowds to deal with before, it seemed so long for me to plod anywhere! Although I DID get to sample different Bars, getting a drink and having a sit-down rest :D

I'm planning to sail to Tasmania in 2022, I have a big birthday in January, and am hoping to sail out of Sydney-I could then manage a catch up with family in NSW as well.

Sounds like you're plans are all coming together.