Amazing Time On Silhouette

RhondaPerr

36th and 34th cruises were on Silhouette. I can not even begin to explain how much I love this ship, except to say cruise 39 and 40 will be back with her! I could talk about the seamless embarkation, wonderful butler in Sky Suite, immaculate cabin, great shows, exceptional staff, food in Luminae breathtaking ,:D but you have heard that all before! This last sentence sums it up, and anyone who hated that feeling of as soon as the cruise was over.. no one really cared, it was an abrupt jolt back into reality. The cruise director was standing in the line on the way to baggage, hugging, thanking, and exuding a warmth unlike any other! This seemingly small gesture best describes why I love this ship!

We've only cruised on Silhouette once, in 2012, but are very much looking forward to returning in Nov for 12 nights.

Do you know if Jesus is still a Sky Suite butler? He was fabulous and hope we get him again!

Who is the cruise director?

Thanks for your upbeat post!:)

Don't know about Jesus. We had Rodney who was excellent.

We've only cruised on Silhouette once, in 2012, but are very much looking forward to returning in Nov for 12 nights.

Do you know if Jesus is still a Sky Suite butler? He was fabulous and hope we get him again!

Who is the cruise director?

Thanks for your upbeat post!:)

The cruise director was standing in the line on the way to baggage, hugging, thanking, and exuding a warmth unlike any other! This seemingly small gesture best describes why I love this ship!

Her name is Sara.

She is a little bundle of energy and excellent at what she does.

She is always there to say goodbye or chat as you are leaving the ship.

Isn't she wonderful? We really enjoyed getting to know her on our March cruise on Silhouette.

36th and 34th cruises were on Silhouette. I can not even begin to explain how much I love this ship, except to say cruise 39 and 40 will be back with her! I could talk about the seamless embarkation, wonderful butler in Sky Suite, immaculate cabin, great shows, exceptional staff, food in Luminae breathtaking ,:D but you have heard that all before! This last sentence sums it up, and anyone who hated that feeling of as soon as the cruise was over.. no one really cared, it was an abrupt jolt back into reality. The cruise director was standing in the line on the way to baggage, hugging, thanking, and exuding a warmth unlike any other! This seemingly small gesture best describes why I love this ship!

Sara made our cruise for us. I would book the next cruise to sail on her ship without hesitation. I also can not say enough good about her.

Totally agree with original poster. We loved the Silhouette...the whole vibe of the ship is fun and relaxing. From the Captain's daily updates (which are hilarious) to the wonderful and energetic cruise director Sara. She is such a joy and totally seems to love her job!! I believe Sara and Captain Demetrous (sp) and Sara are going to be on the Edge.

Sara is absolutely the best!

We've known her for about 5 years and all of that warmth and energy is very genuine!