xpress pass

gizvic

Earlier today, I completed on-line check in and printed my xpress pass. Now, my account shows that my online check-in is only 10% complete.

Does anyone have any experience with this? If I just wait for a day or two is it likely to correct itself? Or do I need to enter everything all over again?

Thanks for any advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called Celebrity. The representative said this has been happening, and suggested I log out and look at it again tomorrow. She said that, since I already printed my xpress pass, I should be all set. I'm still not going to be comfortable until I see it corrected online, though.

Since you have printed proof that you've completed your online check-in, you're set. You can give in an hour or so and check again, but since you already have a completed and printed copy of your xpress pass and if you don't need to go back and change anything, you're good.

You're welcome. It can be nerve wracking, especially when you're trying to make sure all the details are done, and then there's packing to finish and making sure you have everything. Who needs this added stress, right?:D

Enjoy your cruise!

If you're in a guarantee & complete your info, then are assigned a cabin, you have to re-enter /go through the screens a second time. Could that be it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Good thought, but we aren't in a guarantee. That might help someone else, though. Thanks!

This happened to us last week. After printing off the express pass we later received an e-mail showing we still had a balance. On looking back at our account it showed a balance not nil. It was the gratuities that we had already paid. I rang celebrity, and was told that this had been happening a lot, according to her she could see that we had paid in full and to give it a few days and it would right itself. The following day we received another e-mail with the new confirmation showing a nil balance.

On our last cruise, we even got an e-mail and text reminder that we needed to complete our on-line check-in AFTER completing everything and having our documents printed. Our TA even contacted me to ask me to complete the paperwork He knows that we even celebrate after completing our check-in documents so he said to just ignore the reminders. I kept receiving these right up to the day we flew out, which had me completely unnerved but when we arrived at the port, everything was fine. I'm not sure why they can't get their website or their own act together but it's utterly ridiculous.

On our last cruise, we even got an e-mail and text reminder that we needed to complete our on-line check-in AFTER completing everything and having our documents printed. Our TA even contacted me to ask me to complete the paperwork He knows that we even celebrate after completing our check-in documents so he said to just ignore the reminders. I kept receiving these right up to the day we flew out, which had me completely unnerved but when we arrived at the port, everything was fine. I'm not sure why they can't get their website or their own act together but it's utterly ridiculous.

Same thing happened to me on Princess --- guess other lines have glitches as well.

Update: two days later and it still says I'm only 10% checked in, even though it previously said 100% and let me print the xpress pass. I think I may just enter it all again. I know that I could not check in at all, and still do it at the port, but I really don't like having it appear incomplete online.

This happened to us last week. After printing off the express pass we later received an e-mail showing we still had a balance. On looking back at our account it showed a balance not nil. It was the gratuities that we had already paid. I rang celebrity, and was told that this had been happening a lot, according to her she could see that we had paid in full and to give it a few days and it would right itself. The following day we received another e-mail with the new confirmation showing a nil balance.

I realised after I had posted this that the two things were not the same. The issue we had was after we had paid the balance. We have been able to complete the check in.

I had a problem printing my daughter's express pass so called Captains Club. They very nicely printed it and mailed it to us! I called about another matter and the woman said they have been having a lot of problems with the changeover to their website. What a surprise!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Captain's Club representative who helped me resolve this said that 50% of her calls are now about this issue. She says that she hopes it will resolve after the new website rolls out at the end of May. I entered all the info again, but when I went to generate the xpress pass I got an error because the (included) gratuities were now showing up as still due. (The bill had showed fully paid before that.) The workaround was to enter my reservation without signing in. That allowed me to (re)print the xpress pass. My account is now in good shape.

I've tried that several times, over several days, on several devices. The link is there, but just comes up with an error. My TA says that he was told by Celebrity that it's only available from 30 days before, but if that is true, surely there wouldn't be a link to it?

Yes - it's odd. Methinks my TA is being given the runaround. No luggage tags, either, but the link is there.

Oddly enough, the Celebrity IT department didn't think it was necessary to confirm that your luggage tag request was received. Sometimes it is and sometimes its not. You won't know until about five to seven days later if they arrive (or don't).

Yes - it's odd. Methinks my TA is being given the runaround. No luggage tags, either, but the link is there.

I'm sure you tried everything and it's probably a website glitch. But just in case you've been signed in, or in case it helps someone else in a similar situation, here are screenshots I took of the directions the rep told me to follow. I hope they help someone out there!

IMG_1493068449.334472.jpg.7d684f7f58986620d683b9abed05cb90.jpg

IMG_1493068475.860317.jpg.bcf5f4b26dfb16c852d3a57bd6c5ac3c.jpg