Current movies?

Ok it's been 5+ years since I cruised with RC. I remember them showing newer movies on the tvs. However as I have been researching our upcoming cruise- I thought I read that u paid to watch movies (kind of like a hotel). So are the newer movies free?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok it's been 5+ years since I cruised with RC. I remember them showing newer movies on the tvs. However as I have been researching our upcoming cruise- I thought I read that u paid to watch movies (kind of like a hotel). So are the newer movies free?

Only some, rest is pay per view...

I also preferred when ship had free newer movies on TV

We always saw them piecemeal it seemed

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Same here, out one Celebrity cruise had loads of free movies on demand and you could pause them and pick them up the next day which I thought was cool ( love the dvd player in suites , will bring our own movies to watch)

Same here, out one Celebrity cruise had loads of free movies on demand and you could pause them and pick them up the next day which I thought was cool ( love the dvd player in suites , will bring our own movies to watch)

We brought BluRay for our suite on Serenade. Many would not play because encryption key was out of date. [emoji35]

DVD's worked fine

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We were on the Allure April 9-16. The free movies on the dream works channel on the tv were Monsters v Aliens, MegaMind, Shrek 3, Penguins of Madagascar, How to Train your Dragon (1 & 2), and another I never figured out the name of. These were playing on respect about once a day. There was the option to pay for newer movies.