What do I need to know ?

Please tell me everything I need to know about a Princess cruise, flying into Santiago, staying two nights, Sheraton Convention Centre, Princess transfer to Valparaiso, Emerald Princess cruise to Buenos Aires, three days in Buenos Aires, in January.

Thanks.

Take yourself over to the Princess sub-forum here, under Cruise Lines P-Z and ask there. Also join the roll call for your cruise and see what other CC members sailing with you are planning. EM

Take yourself over to the Princess sub-forum here, under Cruise Lines P-Z and ask there. Also join the roll call for your cruise and see what other CC members sailing with you are planning. EM

Thanks.

Been there, little information at present.

Please tell me everything I need to know about a Princess cruise, flying into Santiago, staying two nights, Sheraton Convention Centre, Princess transfer to Valparaiso, Emerald Princess cruise to Buenos Aires, three days in Buenos Aires, in January.

Thanks.

Everything you need to know? - You'll have a great time!

As for specific information regarding Princess, and the ports of call for your cruise may I recommend the Princess board, and the Ports of call threads to find out more about your trip. Also, join roll call for your cruise dates. And search utube for some videos that show what others have experienced in your destinations.

Thanks.

Been there, little information at present.

IMO, Santiago is not near as interesting as Valpo. I suggest hiring a guide company like Leo Cuzmar who will have a guide meet you at the airport in Santiago, do a half day city tour there and then drive you to Valpo hotel (with or without optional wine tasting stop). Next morning, the hired guide does the Valpo and coastal area tour and then back to hotel. Following morning, it's a quick drive to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks.

We were on the Emerald in May of last year. It already have the new Princess bed and pillows being rolled out fleet wide. We had a nice sleep throughout our cruise. We also had the daily BOGO $1 (Buy 1 Get 1 of same drink for $1) at 3-4pm and 10-11pm at specified venues.