wow band

Hi, If I purchase a WOW band will be card be deactivated? I might not want to wear the band when I dress up. Thanks

No, the card still works. In fact, you must use the card to get off and on the ship.

Does the WOW band work for everything except getting on/off ship (including knowing if you have soda package)? Trying to decide if I should buy one for kids. Thanks!

We had some bartenders tell us that they could not tell if we had the soda package with just the Wow bands, other bartenders didn't care and just gave us the soda when we said we had the package.

Other than that it worked for everything except getting off the ship.

Are you supposed to take them home? On our last cruise we got the WOW bands as part of our booking. Since they had the muster station printed on them, we left them behind in the cabin. Would they work on a future cruise? Logically, I think I know the answer, but one should never assume in these matters.:evilsmile:

JC

Are you supposed to take them home? On our last cruise we got the WOW bands as part of our booking. Since they had the muster station printed on them, we left them behind in the cabin. Would they work on a future cruise? Logically, I think I know the answer, but one should never assume in these matters.:evilsmile:

JC

They can be reprogrammed to work on another cruise.

Yes, you would just have to take them on your next cruise to guest services and get them to program your new room onto your old card.

We have used our Quantum bands on the Anthem and also the Harmony love the bands.

Sometimes they reprogram the one you have. Sometimes they give you a new one. But once you have one, you do not have to repurchase.

The Concierge in the CL also has the capability of reprogramming your WOWband.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the WOW band work for everything except getting on/off ship (including knowing if you have soda package)? Trying to decide if I should buy one for kids. Thanks!

On most ships that have the Freestyle Soda Machines, the ability to pour your own soda is controlled via an RFID chip in your ship provided cups. Generally if you have the cup, the current cup, they will pour soda at most outlets.

How do you get a wow band? Do you purchase on board or at check in?

We were on the Harmony in Feb and we purchased our WOW bands from one of the display areas in the center of the promenade. Was quick and easy and we love them.