10 drink package is being sold on Allure, Day 6, Western

The 10 drink package is being offered on our cruise. As I understand it there's no guarantee this promotion will be offered, but I know people ask about the package so I thought I'd post the info.

"...Enjoy any 10 drinks for only $79...available to purchase at any bar. Any drink up to $13, excludes Starbucks and in state room beverages"

I plan to purchase [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 10 drink package is being offered on our cruise. As I understand it there's no guarantee this promotion will be offered, but I know people ask about the package so I thought I'd post the info.

"...Enjoy any 10 drinks for only $79...available to purchase at any bar. Any drink up to $13, excludes Starbucks and in state room beverages"

That would be a great option for those of us that don't feel we would benefit from the unlimited packages!

That would be a great option for those of us that don't feel we would benefit from the unlimited packages!

Agreed. I would definitely take advantage of this kind of offer, as I couldn't justify the cost of the unlimited package.

Just wanted to clarify...They didn't offer the 10 drink for $79 until Day 6?

On Oasis in a few months. Does the $79 include the tip? If not, what was the total cost, if I may ask. Thank you in advance.

No, 18% gratuity would be added.

Good to see they were offering it. Seems to be the norm that if they are going to offer it, it's not until a couple days or so before the end of the cruises. I think on our Freedom cruise last year it was offered on day 5 of a 6 nighter. Still a good deal, especially if you have a couple that wants to drink.

Just wanted to clarify...They didn't offer the 10 drink for $79 until Day 6?

Yes, that's right. It was day 6. We're definitely light drinkers, but had no problem using in 2 days. Basically 2.5 drinks per person (me and wife).

Yes, that's right. It was day 6. We're definitely light drinkers, but had no problem using in 2 days. Basically 2.5 drinks per person (me and wife).

Since it can be shared then I think it's a good deal. I hope they offer it on my June sailing.