Airport to Hotel Shuttle

Lilith

I ran a search and this is the first time this company has been mentioned on the boards. I've never heard of them so can't recommend them.

What city/port are you referring to? Do you have a large party? Bruce is correct - cabs/uber are usually the way to go unless it is between cities.

Anyway, will await your response.

Hi Karen~

We are flying into and sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale with an overnight at Embassy Suites pre cruise. There are 11 of us. Thanks for searching.

For your group, I would taxi/uber from the airport to the hotel, and use the hotel's shuttle to the port.

For your group, I would taxi/uber from the airport to the hotel, and use the hotel's shuttle to the port.

Yeah, I agree. I would rethink the Suprashuttle people and go by cab or Uber.

Is the hotel shuttle complimentary? The only thing is that hotel shuttles can book up quickly, can only take so many at a time, and you can be waiting for a very long time in the lobby to go a relatively short distance.

Yeah, I agree. I would rethink the Suprashuttle people and go by cab or Uber.

Is the hotel shuttle complimentary? The only thing is that hotel shuttles can book up quickly, can only take so many at a time, and you can be waiting for a very long time in the lobby to go a relatively short distance.

No, Embassy Suites shuttle is $9pp. But it is easy. They run a big shuttle operation during peak cruise season...several shuttles.

No, Embassy Suites shuttle is $9pp. But it is easy. They run a big shuttle operation during peak cruise season...several shuttles.

Yikes, $99 for their group to make that 7 min. ride???

Yikes, $99 for their group to make that 7 min. ride???

The length of the ride is going to depend on the terminal involved, traffic, the line at the gate.

Yes, a set of taxis will most likely be cheaper. Booking the shuttle they asked about is probably going to be all of that $99 as well.

I was looking at general convenience.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone ever heard of "Supra" shuttle. I just booked them from airport to hotel, then to pier the next day. But I can't find any reviews on them.

Thanks.

Did you end up using Supra shuttle. I just booked them for January 19th. There are 4 of us with 8 pieces of luggage. $73 from ft lauderdale to Miami includes tax and gratuity. Wondering how they did