Questions for those in Grand Suites/Sky Class

Hello! It has been a few years since we last cruised, and I have a few questions I am hoping someone can help me with.

1. Do we need to make reservations for the shows, or do we just sit in the designated area?

2. Does everyone in the room get a complimentary Internet service package?

3. The prices for cabanas in Labadie seem much higher than I last remembered. Is the price on the site the price for the group?

Thanks for the help!

Hello! It has been a few years since we last cruised, and I have a few questions I am hoping someone can help me with.

1. Do we need to make reservations for the shows, or do we just sit in the designated area?

2. Does everyone in the room get a complimentary Internet service package?

3. The prices for cabanas in Labadie seem much higher than I last remembered. Is the price on the site the price for the group?

Thanks for the help!

1- there or anywhere, just show up 15 minutes prior to the show starting. That's when no reservation guests can enter and the Suite area is opened to all guests.

2- 1 code per person.

3- the price is for the cabana (max 8 if I remember) and yes the prices have increased greatly over the last couple of years.

Just remember to make your reservations for the comedy club for the time you want, no saved seating here, all other shows have saved seating.

Oh

Just unsure if Quest has saved seating, we arrived after it started and the venue was standing room only and we stood behind the railing.

Enjoy.

1. Do we need to make reservations for the shows, or do we just sit in the designated area? Rhapsody 2017 had seats reserved for GS or above

2. Does everyone in the room get a complimentary Internet service package? No but we paid $84 online before sailing for unlimited service and this is the best deal I have seen on any of my sailings.

3. The prices for cabanas in Labadie seem much higher than I last remembered. Is the price on the site the price for the group? Cannot answer this.

HAPPY SUITE SAILING!

Because you said Sky Class I assume you are on an Oasis or Quantum Class ship - we sail Sunday and I received a welcome e-mail today from the concierge

1. Do we need to make reservations for the shows, or do we just sit in the designated area? You need to make reservations for the comedy club. All other shows have reserved seating for suites that are released 10 minutes before the show starts. The e-mail today suggests arriving at least 20 minutes before show time. I have booked a couple of the shows just in case the reserved area is full.

2. Does everyone in the room get a complimentary Internet service package? Yes - There will be a single device VOOM code provided for each person booked in the suite. I believe that it is VOOM Surf not Surf and Stream

3. The prices for cabanas in Labadie seem much higher than I last remembered. Is the price on the site the price for the group?The price has more than doubled since the first time I booked a cabana. The price is for the group (up to 6 people).