Bon Voyage Sea Princess WORLD CRUISE 2017

I think it gets renewed for each segment????

When the mini bar gets restocked:cocktail::tropical-drink:.....sadly it will be a while until I can report back.....couple of decades:rolleyes:;p

Today I found out on Facebook today, that Photobucket (A image sharing site I use to post webcam pictures here) has stopped free and some paid accounts from been able to embed/link images that have been upload to there site: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...ng-and-Linking

At the moment it looks like most of the webcam captures I have uploaded recently are still showing, but I don't know for how much longer :-(

Sorry to those who are on the World Cruise who did not get a chance to see my webcam captures before Photobucket did this change.

Now I need to look for another site to host my webcam captures!

Hi Kiwi_cruiser,

Oh what a pain, just when you think everything is sailing along smoothly, they change things.

Certainly hope you have some success in finding another site.

Love following your port updates.

Marg & Rob

They are currently getting in the line to head through the Straits of Gibraltar , on their way to Cadiz.

9ppcg4.jpg

Is Sea Princess (blue) the only big ship there? Is Cadiz in Spain? If so will they be cruising through the infamous Bay of Biscay?

It would be great to cruise through there with so much to see. I had forgotten that I had cruised there from Genoa TA, but I don't remember it, so it may have been dark. I remember all the shipping activity around Dover.

Is Sea Princess (blue) the only big ship there? Is Cadiz in Spain? If so will they be cruising through the infamous Bay of Biscay?

It would be great to cruise through there with so much to see. I had forgotten that I had cruised there from Genoa TA, but I don't remember it, so it may have been dark. I remember all the shipping activity around Dover.

They will be in port with Oceanias Riviera . Cadiz was my favourite port of call in Spain. From the port you just cross the road and you can wander through the old and very historic parts of the City.

They will be in port with Oceanias Riviera . Cadiz was my favourite port of call in Spain. From the port you just cross the road and you can wander through the old and very historic parts of the City.

I haven't been there. However, I love also ports where you are close to points of interest.

It depends on how it was booked as well.

When we did Golden Princess in 2014, Buenos Aires to LA, we booked it as one 30 day cruise. But it was actually 2 cruises, BA to Valparaiso and Valparaiso to LA. We got a restock of mini bar and another 500 minutes for second part of cruise. Lubbly Jubbly. You can be lucky. :p

I haven't been there. However, I love also ports where you are close to points of interest.

Cadiz is great, some great Architecture, took the Hop on Hop Off bus from ship. Way to go with the HO HO.

Is Sea Princess (blue) the only big ship there? Is Cadiz in Spain?

If so will they be cruising through the infamous Bay of Biscay?

Cadiz is south of Seville in Spain is sometimes used for shore excursions (a bit of a drive though) to visit the city.

The Bay of Biscay is north of Portugal on the west coast of Spain, so they will not be going through it, but rather around it, once they leave Lisbon in Portugal on their way to Cork in Ireland.

Cadiz is south of Seville in Spain is sometimes used for shore excursions (a bit of a drive though) to visit the city.

The Bay of Biscay is north of Portugal on the west coast of Spain, so they will not be going through it, but rather around it, once they leave Lisbon in Portugal on their way to Cork in Ireland.

I was surprised to get seasick en route from Southhampton to Lisbon, as did most of the passengers on board. I was told it was the conflicting currents of the Bay of Biscay.

I was surprised to get seasick en route from Southhampton to Lisbon, as did most of the passengers on board. I was told it was the conflicting currents of the Bay of Biscay.

They are notorious waters for storms /rough seas. I think with Lisbon to Cork being practically due north they mange to miss most of the bay.

They have arrived in Lisbon.

2hxr86w.jpg

Very nice container terminal, love the colours. I hope the smaller Adonia can get in to somewhere decent when we call in there next June.:halo: Have been in there before though.

Often really heavy swells rolling in from the Atlantic in ye olde Bay of Biscay, rarely smooth going.:eek:

Always a great day at Cobh. The locals appreciate the ship visits and especially the Aussies. When the ships leave they line up on the quay and clap and cheer and then line their cars up on the streets and flash their lights. Great stuff:p

No doubt a little Australia day on for the Aussies.

Not much if anything coming out of the blogs re life on board, shows, food etc. I suppose many on board have done a fair bit of Princess Cruising, every day at sea is much the same. Lot of Elites on board, laundry is working overtime and the computers running red hot, with the Elite 'freebies.' :cool: