Bon Voyage Sea Princess WORLD CRUISE 2017

Not nice weather at all,

BTW, if you squint your eyes closely, you can almost blot out the trump tower. :p

The weathers not too bad. If you google ...earth cam NY ...you can see the street cams in Times Square and folk are in shorts and T Shirts. I was looking for blue Princess bags but could not see any. Local time there is 8 pm last night as I post.

The weathers not too bad. If you google ...earth cam NY ...you can see the street cams in Times Square and folk are in shorts and T Shirts. I was looking for blue Princess bags but could not see any. Local time there is 8 pm last night as I post.

LOL, those bags are a real tourist giveaway.

I wonder how long it took to process the pax in NY. On Aurora in 2014 it took us 4 hours to get off, huge lines, 2000 pax and only 4 Border Protection Officers at Manhattan Pier.:loudcry: Gary and Joanne might enlighten us in their blog. Are they not disembarking in NY?

LOL, those bags are a real tourist giveaway.

Yep, Princess bag is a mugging invitation. I always try not to look like like a tourist, but a bit hard when one is wandering around Vietnam or Hong Kong.:halo:

Yep, Princess bag is a mugging invitation. I always try not to look like like a tourist, but a bit hard when one is wandering around Vietnam or Hong Kong.:halo:

If you turn the bags inside out it is not as obvious. We are now on the Hurtigruten and that is what I am doing for around the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you turn the bags inside out it is not as obvious. We are now on the Hurtigruten and that is what I am doing for around the ship.

Good idea. Would love to be on the Hurtigruten right now. Are you doing the Coastal Voyage?

Busy days in NYC.

Lots of walking & a couple of subway rides yesterday.

The weather was perfect as the cloud kept temps very pleasant.

Today is a bit warmer & humid.

Once the ship was cleared on arrival we were very early off and through immigration in 10 minutes.

Enjoying our 2 days here.

Busy days in NYC.

Once the ship was cleared on arrival we were very early off and through immigration in 10 minutes.

Pleased you are enjoying your two days in NYC, with perfect weather. What a magical location!

How innovative turn ye olde Princess bags inside out. Enjoy Hurtigruten, heard good things about them.:cool:

Busy days in NYC.

You lucky ba##ard. Our 0915 departure on a Princess Tour didn't start until 1300. First we were late getting into port after the tide and wind drove the ship into the pier and clearance was 2 hours later at 0800. Then there was a holdup with USA customs. At one stage we were informed that they would stop processing if Princess did not limit people getting off and clogging the hall. Princess was letting independents off before Princess tours. A lot of disgruntled people. Next time I will pass on the Princess tours. [emoji34]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Forums mobile app