Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Did this itinerary on the Getaway loved it. Little French Key in Roatan was awesome and love The Cozumel Bar Hop and get out early for Harvest Key and you'll have no problem snagging a lounger by the pool. Plenty of servers wandering around to take your drink order. And yes you can take drinks off from the ship so if you want you can grab a couple before you get off the ship as you can't use the UBP at the port ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for tip on Harvest Caye. DW and I will be filling our large Yeti ramblers with Grand Marnier margaritas before disembarking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for tip on Harvest Caye. DW and I will be filling our large Yeti ramblers with Grand Marnier margaritas before disembarking.

Yeti Ramblers with alcohol...gasp!

^^^^Hopefully a certain someone following this thread gets the message.

I can't believe I am about to get up for work and you are just getting wings...sounds like a great night!!

I hate to ask this but does anyone know if it's always this much fun ok NCL Escape vs the holiday weekend effect?

Also, can I say how much I love that the CD parties with us every night?! Never in my cruising life...

c1cfa5b6e1e31d603577b5ea0253fc86.jpg

He sometimes sits in on drums with the Howl at The Moon players, too. I usually pay no attention to cruise directors, but this one was memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

WOW! This may seem like a simple answer but it's actually a big moment. The Anthem of the Seas "was" Rick's favorite ship as of last Friday.

And for the record, I 100% agree with him to book the Escape.

I am starting to think that Rick's favourite ship is the one he is on, at that moment in time.:D

I can't believe I am about to get up for work and you are just getting wings...sounds like a great night!!

I hate to ask this but does anyone know if it's always this much fun ok NCL Escape vs the holiday weekend effect?

We were on the Getaway in 2014 with our son and daughter in law and had a blast !!! They went back again in 2015 and said it was an even more upbeat crowd. Last September on the Escape was our best yet. If you like to socialize and basically have a good time, NCL is the way to go....there's ALWAYS something going on. And yes, Tyler (Cruise Director) is a hoot !!!!

I am starting to think that Rick's favourite ship is the one he is on, at that moment in time.:D

Nah, Anthem held the spot for a year and is still my favorite Royal, but this ship just has so much "flavor," to hijack an earlier poster's term.

Yeti Ramblers with alcohol...gasp!

^^^^Hopefully a certain someone following this thread gets the message.

I wasn't against it, I just didn't want it to be my first action that bartender saw from me [emoji854]

Nah, Anthem held the spot for a year and is still my favorite Royal, but this ship just has so much "flavor," to hijack an earlier poster's term.

A-ha, so now I have to try Anthem and Escape.

Now, I will address your "Chubbies". They are very stylish and fashionable. You look great in them, or is it they look good on you.:confused: I even checked out their website and they are what I would wear.

However, here in Canada we do not have them. The Chubbie I thought of is defined on the website Urban Dictionary.:eek: Yesterday I chuckled to myself every time it was mentioned.

Now back to our regularly scheduled reading/review. Have an amazing day Rick!!

This thread has prompted me, for the first time, to price a Norwegian cruise. Drinks AND dining package included in what we usually pay Royal for just the cabin? Even though we are "older", we still buy the drink package and we look for bars with life. Thoroughly enjoying this review.

Yeah. I did the same thing yesterday. If I didn't already have 12 nights booked on Anthem in January, I would have pulled the trigger.