Eurodam New York Pizza (and Deli)???

SoBe2010

Hi everybody,

maybe a weird question, sorry for that;) we are about to board the Eurodam and I was curious about the New York Pizza outlet on Eurodam.

We loved it so much on Konigsdam that it became our favourite day after day.

I noticed however, that it´s only called NY Pizza on Eurodam and not NY Pizza and Deli. Is Koningsdam actually the only ship that has deli sandwiches on the menu?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to hijack your thread, but as you have been on the Koningsdam ... could you tell me if those deli sandwiches at the deli on the Koningsdam are made to order?

Was just wondering if I would be able to order 'without tomato/mustard' or many of the other things I can't eat!

Thanks

The Eurodam NY Pizza also has deli salads. Just basing this on photos because I haven't seen the Koningsdam, but I think the NY Pizza on the Eurodam is a little smaller.

Edited by POA1

The Eurodam NY Pizza also has deli sandwiches. Just basing this on photos because I haven't seen the Koningsdam, but I think the NY Pizza on the Eurodam is a little smaller.

Eurodam NY Pizza is only pizza and salads on the aft pool deck, the sandwiches are in the Lido, usually Pre made but they do have a station for made to order. The pizza is made to order, around 9" in diameter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hijack your thread, but as you have been on the Koningsdam ... could you tell me if those deli sandwiches at the deli on the Koningsdam are made to order?

Was just wondering if I would be able to order 'without tomato/mustard' or many of the other things I can't eat!

Thanks

Make sure you try the breakfast bagels at the New York deli on Koningsdam. We discovered this about halfway through our TA cruise on her. They are cooked to order and very yummy. They also have a small assortment of other breakfast foods. We loved how quiet it was eating breakfast there. So much quieter than the busy Lido.

Make sure you try the breakfast bagels at the New York deli on Koningsdam. We discovered this about halfway through our TA cruise on her. They are cooked to order and very yummy. They also have a small assortment of other breakfast foods. We loved how quiet it was eating breakfast there. So much quieter than the busy Lido.

Bagels cooked to order? ;) You don't even get that in New York City! :D

Just my opinion based on a 30 day cruise: the "Make your Own" pizza is a lot better. I think the named ones are pre-made and then warmed up, especially at high-traffic times (noon) and really suffer for it. Ships, cooks vary, but we order the "make your own" ones for a reason and they are so superior to any HAL pizza we've ever had.

Bagels cooked to order? ;) You don't even get that in New York City! :D

lol. The bagels themselves aren't cooked to order, but you can pick the type you want and what you want on it. We usually had the breakfast bagel on an everything bagel, but we saw people with other choices. I like my egg well done and hubby prefers his a bit runny, and we both got what we wanted.