Luggage tag colours

bromleypod

"You'll get thrown out of The Haven for not having a colour printer [emoji12]"

I probably haven't got any colour ink left anyway!😝 By the way how do you know it's the Haven? Does the colour tells you that?? Just curious as have never done this before !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Color does not denote Haven, as I have Lime for an upcoming cruise in a balcony. Probably has to do with location of cabins.

I had a inside cabin on the breakaway about 3 years ago and the luggage tag says Lime too

Color does not denote Haven, as I have Lime for an upcoming cruise in a balcony. Probably has to do with location of cabins.

The color of the tag denotes the ship. In a port like Miami there are often at least 2 NCL ships there at the same time

I probably haven't got any colour ink left anyway![emoji13] By the way how do you know it's the Haven? Does the colour tells you that?? Just curious as have never done this before !

I've seen a few of your other posts, so know you're in Haven ☺

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I probably haven't got any colour ink left anyway!😝 By the way how do you know it's the Haven? Does the colour tells you that?? Just curious as have never done this before !

When we are in The Haven they usually mail us luggage tags.

Not any more.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They still do as we received our tags in the beginning of May for our upcoming cruise.

Sorry. I was just repeating what other Haven regulars have said in other threads.

I assume it's only Haven they post them out?

While I haven't cruised recently - Suites and cabin classes above that get colored sticky luggage tags almost

like airline baggage tags to apply.

These are mailed out a few weeks before sailing and have your name and cabin assignment imprinted.

Last minute bids upgrades changes to cabin assignment tell the porters of this new information.

For everyone else it is DIY with your own printer.

No ink - no printer - the porters on the dock/pier have tags to write you name cabin number.

Using generic tags may result in delay of delivery of your luggage to your cabin door.

When the tags have more information such as color - cabin location FWD AFT MID and DECK this helps

in getting your luggage to your cabin door more timely.

Still missing your luggage after some time visit or call Guest Relations for what to do.

Maybe something mysterious forbidden is found in your luggage and a visit to the "Naughty Room" is required

for an explanation.

REMEMBER:

TO PUT ADDITIONAL IDENTIFICATION "INSIDE" YOUR LUGGAGE LEAST YOUR LUGGAGE LOSE IT'S

GRIP HANDLE WHAT HAVE YOU ROPE TWINE ETC. It eventually will be mated with you !