On the verge of booking a flight but need everyones advice!!

I have just found a flight from MIA to LAS on 11-11-17 for 233.60 total(for hubby & self, after $100 stmt credit) BUT it's leaving at 11:15am. I have never took a flight from MIA to LAS and my question, will we okay disembarking on the Norwegian Escape 8am and having a flight leaving at 11:15am? Our last port is Nassau the day before so I don't think there could be a docking delay, yes or no? This is a killer price but I need advice if we will have enough time to get from dock to MIA. I really would appreciate everyone's experience on this. Thanks!

1130 is the standard recommendation for earliest flight. You can't predict delays, no matter the reason or cause.

Can you carry off your bags, and be one of the first off? That, and grabbing a cab immediately are required.

If you will self disembark and take a cab or Uber, your main concern to make to your flight is if the ship docks and cleared as scheduled. While others like us have made it, situations may differ.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For an 11:30 flight you need to be at MIA by 10 - - 9:30 is better as TSA is always chaos. With the ride from POM to MIA taking 15+ min that translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by 9:00.

If you carry your bags off and grab the first cab in line ($27+tip) you should be fine.

Have a great cruise! :cool: