Guys Burgers!

Worst burgers in the world , grease bombs.

Guy's Burgers: January, 2017 aboard Carnival Liberty--

A major disappointment and the Fries were even worse! Well over-hyped was what I have posted before.

I don't think that answers the OP's question

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Saint Greg

Does Guys Burgers offer the veggie burger on the Triumph? If so has anyone tried and have feedback?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

If you are talking about a burger that is meatless, no. But if you are calling a veggie burger and hamburger with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion on it, yes they have all those toppings along with mushrooms and other things.

I guess you could have them leave the meat off and hit the topping bar hard. I don't think you can call it a burger without meat though....I'd call it a sandwich.

While I agree with you 100%, I do believe they call it a veggie burger because it is vegatarian, meaning no meat. I think it can have chicken, just no meat (beef).

I agree though, it's just not a burger without 100% beef (well, and a good percentage of grease).

While I agree with you 100%, I do believe they call it a veggie burger because it is vegatarian, meaning no meat. I think it can have chicken, just no meat (beef).

I agree though, it's just not a burger without 100% beef (well, and a good percentage of grease).

Chicken on a veggie burger? That's a chicken sandwich where I'm from. :D

Didn't know chicken was a vegetable. ..lol. I'm not a vegetarian, quite the opposite but I do know that burgers are any patty shaped as a disk and placed between a bun....protien may vary.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes, they do have a veggie burger. It's really good. You have to ask for it. Usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes for them to make. It's not on menu, but I've had one on a lot of different ships.

Does it have chicken on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know chicken was a vegetable. ..lol. I'm not a vegetarian, quite the opposite but I do know that burgers are any patty shaped as a disk and placed between a bun....protien may vary.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Oh, I might be confused on Vegan and Vegetarian.

Vegetarian- no meat, only vegetables

Vegan- no animal. But can have eggs, which come out of a chickens butt.

I don't know. It is all crazy to me.

I just continue to eat meat and let the others worry about their own problems.

If you wanted something that would be made with fresher veggies, go around the corner to the Blue Iguana and get a veggie burrito with grilled onions, grilled peppers, and corn and then spice it up at the salsa bar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

.....then add some mushrooms from Guys.

If you wanted something that would be made with fresher veggies, go around the corner to the Blue Iguana and get a veggie burrito with grilled onions, grilled peppers, and corn and then spice it up at the salsa bar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

.....then add some mushrooms from Guys.

....and then a Beef pattie with SMC.

Oh, I might be confused on Vegan and Vegetarian.

Vegetarian- no meat, only vegetables

Vegan- no animal. But can have eggs, which come out of a chickens butt.

I don't know. It is all crazy to me.

I just continue to eat meat and let the others worry about their own problems.

No. Vegans don't do dairy, eggs, honey, or anything else that comes from animals. Vegetarians generally eat no meat, but eat dairy, eggs, honey and other animal products. They also don't generally eat things cooked in animal fat or animal broth. Pescetarians are vegetarians that eat fish. People who eat chicken but not beef are just picky eaters.

No. Vegans don't do dairy, eggs, honey, or anything else that comes from animals. Vegetarians generally eat no meat, but eat dairy, eggs, honey and other animal products. They also don't generally eat things cooked in animal fat or animal broth. Pescetarians are vegetarians that eat fish. People who eat chicken but not beef are just picky eaters.

I think you nailed it right,..................picky eaters.

How about corn, can they eat corn?

Here in the Midwest, many farmers spray/ spread manure on fields, which in turn grows great corn and soybeans. Those products go into several different kinds of foods.

Sorry to break it to these people but they are ultimately getting animal by-products in their daily intake.

Yes, they do have a veggie burger. It's really good. You have to ask for it. Usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes for them to make. It's not on menu, but I've had one on a lot of different ships.

From Guys or from elsewhere? I know they have had them on the ships. I didn't think you could get them at Guys though.

From Guys or from elsewhere? I know they have had them on the ships. I didn't think you could get them at Guys though.

Yes you can. And they cook them on a separate Grill so as not to mingle the patty with any animal fat. Are they any good? I have no idea.