Another Room Service Continental Breakfast Question . . .

zerooveride

I know that NCL has changed the in room breakfast to charge the service fee on hot items. I never really got hot items but I use to like to get either toast with butter or a bagel and cream cheese. Some of the menus I've seen floating around from a couple of years ago doesn't have either one of them under the free continental or fee based room service breakfast.

Can I get toast with butter or a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast and if yes, it is continental or fee based.

THANKS!

I would think if it is not on the free continental breakfast menu, but on the regular menu, then you will probably have to pay the $7.95 charge.

To be honest, I didn't see it on either part of the menus I saw floating around.

If it is not on any menu, you could get it from the buffet.

I usually use the continental breakfast as a wake up call and to get the body moving before getting ready to go out and get a real breakfast. Just enough fuel to get the body moving.

I know that NCL has changed the in room breakfast to charge the service fee on hot items. I never really got hot items but I use to like to get either toast with butter or a bagel and cream cheese. Some of the menus I've seen floating around from a couple of years ago doesn't have either one of them under the free continental or fee based room service breakfast.

Can I get toast with butter or a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast and if yes, it is continental or fee based.

THANKS!

You'll have to settle for pastry or a croissant instead.

We had this same menu on the Jewel in April and the Breakaway in May

3585a8ce9d03cb6b4304caad8c0df2cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's what we had on the Jade.

There's no buttered toast or bagels with cream cheese. So, as I told OP has to settle for pastry or croissant instead of toast or bagel.

So, if we just want coffee and juice delivered for while we are preparing for our day, is that complimentary or no?

That would be complimentary as long as it it delivered during the breakfast hours of 6:30am-10am.

So, if we just want coffee and juice delivered for while we are preparing for our day, is that complimentary or no?

Coffee and juice is complimentary . Hot, cooked items at bottom of menu available for service charge.

That's the menu they don't charge on right?

The Specialty Selections at the bottom have a $7.95 delivery charge but all the top selections are free, complimentary -- no delivery charge.