White Hot Party question

Does Royal host a White Hot Party on every sailing or is it only on certain ships or sailings?

We on the Rhapsody, Greek Isles in two weeks and the young people in our group are asking (perhaps the old guy will join them for some embarrassing moments and awkward dancing) :D

No more "White Party"; on Anthem there is the RED event. The RED event has been held on my last 4-5 Anthem sailings!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the RED event? Going on Anthem in October and hoping for a Halloween party since we board on 10/28!

MARAPRINCE

• 4 months later...

I just got off the Liberty OTS and was surprised and disappointed that there was no deck party on any evening of the cruise. A pinnacle member told me that this was fleet wide. Is this true? If so, I'm sending off my survey with some scalding criticism. To me, the evening deck dance parties (white, red, glow or otherwise) have always been a highlight of my cruise experience. In fact, the other thing was that, other than on embarkation day, there were no sailaway parties on the deck when leaving any of the ports. That used to be standard.