Ncl air sea

josephine678

Hi we are scheduled for Pride Of America cruise. Right now booked for flight from JFK to Oahu, Honolulu. Don't know any info yet as to airlines, times, etc. Price was excellent. Trying to find some good reviews on the air sea but can't find any. Only a handful of negative posts. Thinking of cancelling and booking my own flights. NCL fare included free hotel night, transfers everything.

Any input is appreciated. Were you ok with flight, airlines, times, were you able to contact airline for seat change. were there too many connections? Also are the chances of getting bumped greater with cruise air.

Maybe a control thing. I'm not feeling too comfortable with having no say in this.

Airline bumps are really rare. We fly often and when a flight is full, they always have more volunteers than they need. Flights are often full, but even requests for volunteers are rare.

We normally book our own flights and always fly in at least one day before. Looks like they are at least doing that for you. Generally, the cost for flights and hotel is more expensive with the cruise line. No idea of your situation. We prefer to be in control.

Chances are, you will be fine. But...who knows.

Hi we are scheduled for Pride Of America cruise. Right now booked for flight from JFK to Oahu, Honolulu. Don't know any info yet as to airlines, times, etc. Price was excellent. Trying to find some good reviews on the air sea but can't find any. Only a handful of negative posts. Thinking of cancelling and booking my own flights. NCL fare included free hotel night, transfers everything.

Any input is appreciated. Were you ok with flight, airlines, times, were you able to contact airline for seat change. were there too many connections? Also are the chances of getting bumped greater with cruise air.

Maybe a control thing. I'm not feeling too comfortable with having no say in this.

I have done a Norwegian air package a couple of times and loved it. I will be booking it again for two cruises in 2018. Sounds like you got a good deal. Traveling the distance you are, I would add travel insurance to your package.

We recently returned from Europe from a transatlantic cruise. For the first time we used NCL air . Prices were much better than we could find on our own. We set specific parameters eg. legacy airline and no more than 1 stop. We had a very positive experience. Good flight times and I guess because of price drops after final payments we found ourselves in Business Priority . While we will continue to book our own flights for most trips , I would go through NCL's Premium air again if the price was right.

Air service from JFK to Honolulu except in the prime of winter is always with at least a stop and perhaps change

of plane. The Prime of winter offers non-stop trips of some 11 hours of flight (Delta Air Lines).

Common to take a cross country trip to Los Angeles or San Francisco or Seattle then the big leap to the islands.

Other routes Atlanta Chicago Dallas Minneapolis/St Paul and Salt Lake City.

In any event these are long flights and for ones best comfort are best split up with a day of rest or riding in the

premium cabin - you will want to arrive somewhat refreshed to enjoy your cruise vacation.

The Red Eye return trips are worse but you won't care having had your fun and the memories !