Any new wines by the glass?

I'd be interested as well...especially wines in Steakhouse and Italian restaurant. I was unable to find any recent legible pics of wine menu's, it would be awesome if someone could post if they have!

Was on The dream about March 1. We usually order wine by the bottle and noticed they had some new selections in white wine since we last cruised with Carnival. Not sure about ordering by the glass. If you do not finish your bottle they will save it for you for the next night, even in Anytime Dining.

Was on The dream about March 1. We usually order wine by the bottle and noticed they had some new selections in white wine since we last cruised with Carnival. Not sure about ordering by the glass. If you do not finish your bottle they will save it for you for the next night, even in Anytime Dining.

I was hoping they had added a nice Cabernet to the wine by the glass list to make Cheers worth it for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here are some of what I thought were some of the better wines. You can also check the libary on some ships like the vista and get a sample from the wine taste dispenser for I believe 3 or 4$ a small glass, sorry do not remember the exact cost but tried them all :D Not a part of the cheers program.

Whites: Prosecco, Zonin Veneto, Italy

Sauvignon Blanc, Oyster Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand

Chardonay, Kendall-Jackson, California

Reds: Pinot Noir, La Crema, Monterrey California

Malbec, Santa Julia, Mendoza Argentina

They also had in the Italian Restaurant that serves free lunch when you board by the glass

Barolo, Batasiolo, Langhe, Piedmont, Italy This was a great tasting wine but for sure only by the bottle every where other than the Italian restaurant.

Hope this helps a bit as it seems though the list is limited they seem to have a broad range of tastes covered.

Here is the link to the Carnival MDR wine list and it lists the by the glass wines.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4084/kw/Wine%20menu/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ5ODYxMTk1Ny9zaWQvZlVIYkdmYVdGWDlraG9HZ0pBVjczbHViSERjZnQ1ZUdvTVpfN0F3UEpNS2w3eXlPSiU3RTBRdGtIX3VOcnpHWGlJZ1lTU09IU21vUiU3RUw0WDN4aUh0czE4X2pLdnpEZGQ2ODB5ODZDUkxzaEJLc2FVRnpyOG5XOFJYUSUyMSUyMQ%3D%3D

Edited by Tyhunt

Here are some of what I thought were some of the better wines. You can also check the libary on some ships like the vista and get a sample from the wine taste dispenser for I believe 3 or 4$ a small glass, sorry do not remember the exact cost but tried them all :D Not a part of the cheers program.

Whites: Prosecco, Zonin Veneto, Italy

Sauvignon Blanc, Oyster Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand

Chardonay, Kendall-Jackson, California

Reds: Pinot Noir, La Crema, Monterrey California

Malbec, Santa Julia, Mendoza Argentina

They also had in the Italian Restaurant that serves free lunch when you board by the glass

Barolo, Batasiolo, Langhe, Piedmont, Italy This was a great tasting wine but for sure only by the bottle every where other than the Italian restaurant.

Hope this helps a bit as it seems though the list is limited they seem to have a broad range of tastes covered.

Here is the link to the Carnival MDR wine list and it lists the by the glass wines.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4084/kw/Wine%20menu/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ5ODYxMTk1Ny9zaWQvZlVIYkdmYVdGWDlraG9HZ0pBVjczbHViSERjZnQ1ZUdvTVpfN0F3UEpNS2w3eXlPSiU3RTBRdGtIX3VOcnpHWGlJZ1lTU09IU21vUiU3RUw0WDN4aUh0czE4X2pLdnpEZGQ2ODB5ODZDUkxzaEJLc2FVRnpyOG5XOFJYUSUyMSUyMQ%3D%3D

Thank you! As on our last Carnival cruise, all the good wines are only available by the bottle. [emoji57]

Wine by the glass is not typically the finest wine served anywhere. At least Carnvial has some good mid level choices and all are covered by Cheers. Other lines have glasses that are not covered in even their premium package, you need to pay the difference. Also sometimes there is very little choice in your package like maybe 3 different wines. Cruise the Vineyards package is offered too. I think Carnival is pretty wine friendly. JMHO

Wine by the glass is not typically the finest wine served anywhere. At least Carnvial has some good mid level choices and all are covered by Cheers. Other lines have glasses that are not covered in even their premium package, you need to pay the difference. Also sometimes there is very little choice in your package like maybe 3 different wines. Cruise the Vineyards package is offered too. I think Carnival is pretty wine friendly. JMHO

Carnival's by the glass selection are all cheap wines, not mid level. We loved Royal Caribbean's per glass selection and didn't mind at all paying the difference for a good glass of wine.

Layer Cake Cabernet Sauvignon...comes by the glass and is a nice red.

Cheers and happy cruising.

We tried that on our last Carnival cruise, but neither of us cared for it. Wine tastes vary greatly from one person to the next, and depends greatly on what you are use to. Personally, we enjoy a nice, earthy Napa Cab. I don't care at all for fruit forward wines.