Special liquor request for Ownder's suite

we are traveling next week for my in laws 50th anniversary on Harmony and We wanted to get my father in law a bottle of Single Barrel Cruzan rum for their suite. Anyone have a special # to contact? We sent other gifts as well but since that's not listed the person on the phone couldn't seem to make it happen🙄 Thanks

we are traveling next week for my in laws 50th anniversary on Harmony and We wanted to get my father in law a bottle of Single Barrel Cruzan rum for their suite. Anyone have a special # to contact? We sent other gifts as well but since that's not listed the person on the phone couldn't seem to make it happen🙄 Thanks

Alcohol delivery to a suite is extremely limited.. Pretty much only the packages available for purchase on the cruise planner.. And unfortunately an owners suite doesn't have that sort of clout.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They have bottles of liquor on their website that you can send to a room. Just not the one we want 🙄

Exactly. You can only have the ones on the website. No others.

Just send them some wine. They have some lovely champagnes on their list, and that's very festive. :)

They have bottles of liquor on their website that you can send to a room. Just not the one we want 🙄

Have you heard from the concierge yet? Since Harmony has Royal Suite Class, if anyone can make that work for you, the concierge would be the one.

When we were in a Star Class Suite on Harmony in Feb. our friends (also in Star Class) were able to get a couple of bottles delivered to their suite (not Cruzan Rum but Absolut, I think) but it was very expensive - something like $200 for each bottle. I could be wrong, but I think the only reason they were allowed to get these (even at that exorbitant cost !) is b/c their drinks are already included with the price of the suite as Star Class guests. She (Genie) was extremely reluctant to do it at all but finally agreed once she told them the price and they said "ok".

My point is...I think it is highly unlikely that your in-laws will be allowed to get a bottle of liquor in their cabin.

When we were in a Star Class Suite on Harmony in Feb. our friends (also in Star Class) were able to get a couple of bottles delivered to their suite (not Cruzan Rum but Absolut, I think) but it was very expensive - something like $200 for each bottle. I could be wrong, but I think the only reason they were allowed to get these (even at that exorbitant cost !) is b/c their drinks are already included with the price of the suite as Star Class guests. She (Genie) was extremely reluctant to do it at all but finally agreed once she told them the price and they said "ok".

My point is...I think it is highly unlikely that your in-laws will be allowed to get a bottle of liquor in their cabin.

Which is goofy because as a star class guest you could go to a bar and get 32 shots of that liquor in a day and it would be included.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk