Coffee package

The last time I checked, the Sun does not have the International Café but the Internet Café. I'll be on the Sun on Jan 2018, though.

I've been on Sun Princess twice, most recently in August last year, and the International Cafe was a favourite hangout of ours on both cruises for coffees.

The Princess deck plans are out of date, they show it as the Explorers Bar, but it is actually an International Cafe. Port side of deck 5 which is the lowest deck of the atrium.

I've been on Sun Princess twice, most recently in August last year, and the International Cafe was a favourite hangout of ours on both cruises for coffees.

The Princess deck plans are out of date, they show it as the Explorers Bar, but it is actually an International Cafe. Port side of deck 5 which is the lowest deck of the atrium.

Thanks for the info. I do enjoy the International Cafe.

On our Sun 'around Aus' in March, we found the coffee cards to be perfect for us - a coffee for me & a hot chocolate for DW for one punch. The IC was one of our favourite spots on the ship - mid-morning, a light lunch, afternoon tea or late evening coffee/liquore. Thoroughly recommend both the cards & the café.

So on Sun do you get more than one punch for the specialty coffee ?

Cheers

We have only had one punch for specialty coffee no matter what the size on Princess, this includes the Sun at the IC.

We have only had one punch for specialty coffee no matter what the size on Princess, this includes the Sun at the IC.

Yes that was our experience also. Free 'brewed' coffee, tea & hot chocolate when you have the card, but they only punched for a 'specialty' coffee.

Does anyone know if you haven't you all the Princess coffee card can you use it on your next Princess cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have unused punches on a coffee card you can use them on your next cruise, you just won't get the free brewed coffee or hot chocolate. The free portion is for the cruise you purchase the card on only.