Pop! Slots game rewards

UPDATE

Called my Royal CVP today and spoke with him about applying the credit. He said it would be no problem, but he than said that he was unable to and that I should call Club Royale. He gave me a different number then whart Bob posted. (Though Bob's number is a valid Club Royale number.) Called the number and the guy said no problem. Put me on hold for a few minutes and it was done. I checked my cruise planner an hour later and the $250 was there to spend.

For your notes Bob,

Club Royale: 888-561-2234

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone still answering questions on this? [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m happy to try to answer questions about MyVegas if you’ve got some! I successfully got a $250 and $100 OBC for my April cruise on Harmony!

I’m happy to try to answer questions about MyVegas if you’ve got some! I successfully got a $250 and $100 OBC for my April cruise on Harmony!

Thank you! I JUST discovered this PopSlots today... only see a $100 and $50 OBC option and a 5% off fare option... do The rewards change day by day? Also we booked our most recent cruise on January 1. If I am reading the fine print correctly this means we need to redeem these by the 15th? TIA!!

Thank you! I JUST discovered this PopSlots today... only see a $100 and $50 OBC option and a 5% off fare option... do The rewards change day by day? Also we booked our most recent cruise on January 1. If I am reading the fine print correctly this means we need to redeem these by the 15th? TIA!!

Someone posted on the other MyVegas thread floating around (sorry I can't easily locate it; otherwise I'd link to it) that Royal has discontinued the $250 OBC. I do believe you still have the 14 days from the date you booked to redeem a MyVegas offer with Royal but I'm sure someone else will jump in to confirm.

I redeemed for the $100 OBC a couple weeks ago and the terms and conditions on the e-mail they sent (which I'll copy/paste below) only indicated I needed to redeemed within 30 days. I'd read that a booking is considered "new" if it has been made within 14 days, so I made sure to redeem it within 14 days of making my booking to be safe.

Another interesting bit: the terms and conditions indicated the reservation had to be made through Club Royale and wouldn't work for reservations for online travel sites. I'd made my booking through Expedia under a RC sale, but Club Royale didn't seem to care- they applied the credit within a couple hours of forwarding the reward e-mail to them. The worst case scenario is that MyVegas will credit the loyalty points back to your account if you encounter an issue redeeming your OBC reward.

It took about two weeks of running the apps and Facebook game whenever I was hanging around the house to garner enough loyalty points for the OBC, so definitely worth it to me!

Here's the terms and conditions from the redemption e-mail: Reward must be redeemed within 30 days of a new cruise reservation booking. Reward is applicable to new individual bookings only and is subject to verification. Only valid for new reservations made through Royal Caribbean Reservations at clubroyale@rccl.com. Not available for reservations made through online travel sites. Only one myVEGAS Reward can be used per reservation. Credit is in USD, non-transferable and shall not exceed $100.00. Credit is combinable with standard/full fare rates and restricted rates. Credit is not combinable with any other offer or promotion. Must be 21 years of age or older.

I redeemed for the $100 OBC a couple weeks ago and the terms and conditions on the e-mail they sent (which I'll copy/paste below) only indicated I needed to redeemed within 30 days. I'd read that a booking is considered "new" if it has been made within 14 days, so I made sure to redeem it within 14 days of making my booking to be safe.

Another interesting bit: the terms and conditions indicated the reservation had to be made through Club Royale and wouldn't work for reservations for online travel sites. I'd made my booking through Expedia under a RC sale, but Club Royale didn't seem to care- they applied the credit within a couple hours of forwarding the reward e-mail to them. The worst case scenario is that MyVegas will credit the loyalty points back to your account if you encounter an issue redeeming your OBC reward.

It took about two weeks of running the apps and Facebook game whenever I was hanging around the house to garner enough loyalty points for the OBC, so definitely worth it to me!

Here's the terms and conditions from the redemption e-mail: Reward must be redeemed within 30 days of a new cruise reservation booking. Reward is applicable to new individual bookings only and is subject to verification. Only valid for new reservations made through Royal Caribbean Reservations at clubroyale@rccl.com. Not available for reservations made through online travel sites. Only one myVEGAS Reward can be used per reservation. Credit is in USD, non-transferable and shall not exceed $100.00. Credit is combinable with standard/full fare rates and restricted rates. Credit is not combinable with any other offer or promotion. Must be 21 years of age or older.

Ok thanks! Seems like a long time to get all those gold coins! Any tips/tricks??!!

Two weeks?! Just 2 weeks? Now I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I was playing it for almost 2 months to get to $100 OBC. Which I can't use anyways as our cruise was booked almost 2 years ago. I figure I'll just keep playing and saving for the future.

Two weeks?! Just 2 weeks? Now I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I was playing it for almost 2 months to get to $100 OBC. Which I can't use anyways as our cruise was booked almost 2 years ago. I figure I'll just keep playing and saving for the future.

Right! That’s what I was wondering! That’s a short time!

There are two time frames that matter. It is easy to confuse them.

You have to redeem the certificate you get from myVEGAS within 14 days of getting it. Every time my wife or I claimed one, we had an email with the certificate within minutes.

You can only add a certificate to a cruise within 30 days of making the cruise reservation. Others posting here on cruisecritic have said that a reprice of your cruise resets that clock. My wife will be testing that in a week or so when she has enough gold coins.

BTW, our cruises were booked through a TA, but we redeemed our certificates with Club Royale following the instructions that came with the certificate. Club Royale has been very responsive and added the OBC with 48 hours each time. YMMV :)

Wow, I just discovered your post today and downloaded pop slots. I have tried to read all the posts, but sorry if this was asked and answered already. I am not a Facebook user... so I assume I cannot redeem my points. Correct.. I have the app on my iPad and am using as “guest”. I guess with that said if I cannot take advantage, they are fun slots regardless. Thanks for any insight .

Wow, I just discovered your post today and downloaded pop slots. I have tried to read all the posts, but sorry if this was asked and answered already. I am not a Facebook user... so I assume I cannot redeem my points. Correct.. I have the app on my iPad and am using as “guest”. I guess with that said if I cannot take advantage, they are fun slots regardless. Thanks for any insight .

There is nothing to prevent you from creating a Facebook account with minimal information and using it just for myVEGAS, Pop! Slots and the like.

I have a bogus FB account. I have no idea whether it will work, but I've made 6-7000 gold coins in a couple of hours. As we speak a FB app is running all by itself.

I have a bogus FB account. I have no idea whether it will work, but I've made 6-7000 gold coins in a couple of hours. As we speak a FB app is running all by itself.

Are you saying you earn gold coins by having a FB app open? I’m confused. Sorry!

Are you saying you earn gold coins by having a FB app open? I’m confused.

More or less. It has an autospin setting. I’m knitting. Occasionally I have to do a mouse click. Tre rest of the time it just spins and spins until I run out of chips or go to bed.

I had 10-11,000 before I went to bed.

More or less. It has an autospin setting. I’m knitting. Occasionally I have to do a mouse click. Tre rest of the time it just spins and spins until I run out of chips or go to bed.

I had 10-11,000 before I went to bed.

Wow! I clearly need to do some more research [emoji38] I thought the only way to collect gold coins was to pop balloons?!? [emoji38]🤣🤷🏼*♀️

Wow! I clearly need to do some more research [emoji38] I thought the only way to collect gold coins was to pop balloons?!?

OK - I'm on a proper pc now (with a proper keyboard).

I play myVegas slots and myKonami slots - both on a fake account with no postings and no friends and a hotmail, I don't use for anything else.

I also play some myvegas thing on my ipad (pop slots?) - that one has the ballons.

They all add up gold coins.

I did (*blush*) buy 10,000,000 and some gold coins (and those jewel-things that give you extra bonuspoints) for $3. It won't happen again. I promise.

I can't figure out how to make it work on my phone (yet).

I have no idea yet how I'll manage to get them converted to OBC, but I guess I can figure that out when I have loads to spend.

ETA: I'm playing the Christmassy version - it seems to give most gold coins

Edited by ditmar2007