Pop! Slots game rewards

You can still book through an agent. You just call them with your redemption code within two weeks of making your reservation.

For those asking how long it takes to accumulate points - About a month ago, I got on a huge role in the blackjack game and earned over 300k gold chips in a couple of days.

How did you earn gold (yellow) coins in blackjack? Right now I have Pop Slots on auto spin and I keep an eye out and pop the balloons for probably 60-80 or so coins an hour, but when I do MyVegas Slots or MyVegas Blackjack it seems like all I do is earn coins....

You can play them via Facebook or by downloading on you phone the main ones you can earn gold coins on (they all combine them into one pool) are, MyVegas Slots, MyVegas Blackjack, MyKONAMI, PopSlots.

Is there a place that I can read the rules and regulations for these games so that I have a better understanding of what I am doing when I play the games?

If not rules and regulations, is there something I can read to just familiarize myself with these games?

I have never heard of these games before, and I cruise and read the boards quite often. How long has this been offered on these apps?

Thanks for your answers and help.

Ok I'm going to try not to sound like an idiot, I've never played games on my phone. Nope that's right, the kids I baby sit said can I play a game on your phone and thought I was crazy when I said I don't have any. I down load a few for my niece when she is around and then delete them when she goes home. SO...does it cost money to play these games? Is it a pay for down load? Is there any thing at all to purchase? I sometimes feel older than I am but in my defense I'm 50 and didn't even have a cell phone until my mid 30's and that one was a brick. When my kids were in school they got reprimanded about hand written reports, they were told they had to be done on computer because the teachers had so many to read that it was easier to read a printed copy. I had to go to the principal and tell him if he wanted to buy one for us I'd let them use it :o

I've been playing for around 2 years and have over 9 million points right now. So far I've used them for OBC and buffets and stays in Vegas. Would love to get a cruise sometime but the schedules don't work for me right now.

I've been playing for around 2 years and have over 9 million points right now. So far I've used them for OBC and buffets and stays in Vegas. Would love to get a cruise sometime but the schedules don't work for me right now.

You have over 9 million gold coins?

How did you earn gold (yellow) coins in blackjack? Right now I have Pop Slots on auto spin and I keep an eye out and pop the balloons for probably 60-80 or so coins an hour, but when I do MyVegas Slots or MyVegas Blackjack it seems like all I do is earn coins....

In all of the games except for Pop Slots, you earn gold coins based on the number of red chips you bet. You'll see a yellow circle with a bar next to it on the upper left corner of the screen. Every time you bet, it gets a little fuller. Once it's full, you get about 250 gold coins.

Ok I'm going to try not to sound like an idiot, I've never played games on my phone. Nope that's right, the kids I baby sit said can I play a game on your phone and thought I was crazy when I said I don't have any. I down load a few for my niece when she is around and then delete them when she goes home. SO...does it cost money to play these games? Is it a pay for down load? Is there any thing at all to purchase? I sometimes feel older than I am but in my defense I'm 50 and didn't even have a cell phone until my mid 30's and that one was a brick. When my kids were in school they got reprimanded about hand written reports, they were told they had to be done on computer because the teachers had so many to read that it was easier to read a printed copy. I had to go to the principal and tell him if he wanted to buy one for us I'd let them use it :o

You do not have to pay for the apps. Just go to either the Google Play store, ITunes or Amazon apps, and search for MyVegas. You then download them for free. Once you start playing, you have the option to buy chips, but don't have to. You get a certain amount of free chips daily. They also send emails with free chips, and post links on their Facebook and Twitter accounts with links for more free chips.

Yes, you start with a lower number of free chips. Both as a daily and hourly? (not sure of how long btween the hourly) bonuses. I'm at a higher level now and get $15M daily bonus and $3.75M hourly bonus. MyVegas and Komani also allow you to earn gold LPs and you can earn LPs on all platforms which accumulate together.

I had never heard of this before this post. But just downloaded and played Pop Slots. 1. it is just plain fun 2. I can earn rewards...really?

I don't plan on buying any chips. Do I just get a certain amount of free ones everyday?

That's how it starts. Just like Candy Crush, they eventually suck you in. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Search that other Social Media site starting with 'F' for My Vegas. You can join several sites and get extra chips and also emails advising codes to get even more free chips. If you keep on top of these different ways to get chips, they can add up nicely.

I have an app called 'Free Chips'. It has some advertising you have to close on occasion but it sends me an alert when new codes are released. You need to be quick as some have a limited number of uses.

The husband and I have both been saving our gold coins ... we are trying to book our first cruise on Royal (usually we go Carnvial but need a change)... we want to redeem some coins for OBC... my questions are these:

1. Can we each redeem credits for $250 OBC if we are sharing a room?

2. We use a particular travel agent because we get additional perks through her agency, can we still use her?

3. When, after booking, do we need to do our redemption?

4. What is the process for redemption?

5. Is there anything you cannot use the OBC for once it's applied to your account?

Thanks! I am finding the terms and conditions to be quite vague and guess I am not "getting it"...lol

1. Can we each redeem credits for $250 OBC if we are sharing a room? No, 1 per stateroom

2. We use a particular travel agent because we get additional perks through her agency, can we still use her? Yes

3. When, after booking, do we need to do our redemption? within 14 days

4. What is the process for redemption? cash in loyalty points, email RCI, credit applied, confirmation email received.

5. Is there anything you cannot use the OBC for once it's applied to your account? Not that I'm aware of, always spend mine pre-cruise on drinks package/excursions.

Thanks! I am finding the terms and conditions to be quite vague and guess I am not "getting it"...lol

Not a scam! I just posted a $250 OBC certificate to my next sailing!

Can I ask if you can do this or really how does this work. Can I book a cruise through a travel agent and then within 30 days add any of my pop

slots rewards to the booking? Or can you explain gqhat you did to get this certificate. thanks so much

Can I ask if you can do this or really how does this work. Can I book a cruise through a travel agent and then within 30 days add any of my pop

slots rewards to the booking? Or can you explain gqhat you did to get this certificate. thanks so much

Yes you can. Have done it several times and twice for my next BTBTB. You can only buy 2 rewards within a certain time other wise I would have OBO for all 3 .

On the app, go the the rewards page, choose the reward you want and purchase it as soon as you book your cruise. Have your travel agent call to get it applied. You only have so many days to apply a reward once you cruise is booked. All the relevant information is on each different reward's page. Once you purchase you will be shown a code and an email with the code is also sent to you. This is what you use to have the credits or whatever applied.

Described in my previous post in this thread. It must be applied within 14 days of your reservation.

I redeemed gold coins today, got the redemption code and called my TA. Will be excited if it all works! $350 OBC coming my way!

That is great! I just started playing the other day when this thread began - so will be awhile before I have enough to redeem. But that is actually okay as I tend to book my cruises as soon as the new itineraries are released - which means I will not have a new booking until next Spring. Hopefully by then I will have some decent OBC earned.

Let us know if everything works getting it applied!

Search that other Social Media site starting with 'F' for My Vegas. You can join several sites and get extra chips and also emails advising codes to get even more free chips. If you keep on top of these different ways to get chips, they can add up nicely.

I have an app called 'Free Chips'. It has some advertising you have to close on occasion but it sends me an alert when new codes are released. You need to be quick as some have a limited number of uses.

How do you enter the code? Is it on the app or the f social media site?