Promenade staterooms? Opinions please.

Deck 6 would be directly above the Pub.

Thanks Clarea. I have been a bit concerned about noise but thought the promenade cabin would at least not feel closed in. We just couldn't afford an outside cabin unfortunately and I can get claustrophobic. It will be nice people watching and having the extra seat in the window.

Thanks Clarea. I have been a bit concerned about noise but thought the promenade cabin would at least not feel closed in. We just couldn't afford an outside cabin unfortunately and I can get claustrophobic. It will be nice people watching and having the extra seat in the window.

I've read a good number of reports from people who like deck 7 the best. High enough to get a good view of the Royal Promenade, but not too far from the action.

We love the the promenade cabins!

Just make sure your cabin is not above the pub....it can get pretty loud until about 1 am.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We only had one night on Allure where we noticed noise at night...but I think it only went to about 11pm and we were all so tired it didn't bother us.

Glad to hear you enjoyed this cabin. I had worried about noise. We are booked in 7203. Can you remember whereabouts this cabin would look out to ? did you use the sofa bed, if so is this put away each day ?

Thanks

Are you booked for 7203 on the Oasis? If so, would love to hear what you think about it. We're currently booked for Cabin 7203 in January 2018.

Hi....it is Harmony if the Seas. I take it yours is a promenade cabin too ? I'm sure it will be similar. I will take photos and post when we are home. Don't go until November.

It is a Promenade cabin! That'd be awesome if you would take pictures!

I remember a few years ago someone posted a picture of the promenade state rooms with cabin numbers showing where they all were. Maybe someone who can do a search on this site will be able to find it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

EDIT: Sorry, this looks to be another Photobucket fatality. Unfortunately, I did not copy the actual photos.