Medical services on board

lbfluffy

If you are on medicare and supplemental nothing will be covered while on a ship no matter where it is - s Princess insurance is very good and is affordable - like 8% of the cruise fare and pays promptly after you get a statement from mediocre and your supplemental. GO and have a good time
I use Travel Guard. In fact, I get an annual policy because we travel a lot. It is good when you are 100 miles or more from home. Covers A LOT.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I work for the city near me so we have awesome insurance. It did cover that little cut my husband got that would not stop bleeding. He was stitched up. I will check with my insurance this week.

If you are on medicare and supplemental nothing will be covered while on a ship no matter where it is - s Princess insurance is very good and is affordable - like 8% of the cruise fare and pays promptly after you get a statement from mediocre and your supplemental. GO and have a good time

Depends on your supplemental policy.

Mine will cover emergency medical treatment anywhere in the world.

Great news from the cardiologist. He feels the medicine will keep his heart rate at the low rate. His EKG showed no SVT's. Dr said to live his life. He said go on vacation. So I guess we will go. My husband feels so much more at ease now.

Great news from the cardiologist. He feels the medicine will keep his heart rate at the low rate. His EKG showed no SVT's. Dr said to live his life. He said go on vacation. So I guess we will go. My husband feels so much more at ease now.

(y) :D :champagne-toast: Just did the happy dance for both of you.

Enjoy your cruise.