genie tipping: why arent there more threads?

on the NCL forum , there are countless threads about 'what do i tip the butler and concierge'

yet on this forum, i searched and there are only 2 devoted to tipping of a genie (i dont know if royal has concierge service like NCL haven does)

does NCL have more butlers as a result of haven or do people just know what to tip the genie and not need to have 100 threads about it?

while i'm on the subject, why is it meet and mingle here and meet and greet there? who decided that? and what is it on other cruise forums?

while i'm on the subject, why is it meet and mingle here and meet and greet there? who decided that? and what is it on other cruise forums?

It would be quite confusing to have all the M&M threads mixed in here. Is there another cruise forum?:cool:

... does NCL have more butlers as a result of haven or do people just know what to tip the genie and not need to have 100 threads about it? ...

Maybe there are fewer RC guests who have genies, and they have not been around as long? There are only 4 genies per Oasis class ship. Maybe not many RC guests who have genies are on CC?

Maybe there are fewer RC guests who have genies, and they have not been around as long? There are only 4 genies per Oasis class ship. Maybe not many RC guests who have genies are on CC?

Bob I think there is one less Genie active on Harmony as they don't have the OLS & GLS. I also agree with you that there are less active CC members that have genie's.

Bob I think there is one less Genie active on Harmony as they don't have the OLS & GLS. I also agree with you that there are less active CC members that have genie's.

Are there Genies on Anthem?