any tips on a shuttle from FLL to Miami Port?

connyo

Airfares are better flying into Fort Lauderdale than Miami, so thats what we do, lol! Any tips on a shuttle from FLL to the Carnival Port?

Thank You in advance!!!!!

PS~We are sailing next Feb.on the Glory:cool:

Just make sure you give your self plenty of time. If I recall it's around 45 minutes to travel to FLL on a good day. I have done it before and had no problems. I saved a couple hundred dollar flying out of FLL.

Just did this when I was sailing the Carnival Vista. We ended up taking a taxi. It was $74+tip. A shuttle was $40 per person, but we had three, so the shuttle would have been $120. If it would have been my wife and I, it would have been Tri-Rail from Ft Lauderdale airport to Miami airport ($5 per person) and supposedly, there is a $27 flat rate for a taxi from the Miami airport to the cruise terminal.

The only thing I can confirm is the taxi rate we paid.

Try Uber. Just did this three weeks ago. Very dependable with only a 5 minute wait at FLL and a less than 40 minute ride to the Port of Miami directly to the pier. You can pre-reserve a driver with Uber from the port back to FLL, which also worked quite well. Just note that the pre-reserve feature is only from the ports to the airports, not from the airports to the ports. Lyft also serves this area.