MSC Meraviglia onboard 5th August

Rossco01

Would love to see more Dinner Menus from YC!

Beamafar seems to have posted mostly lunch menus in her excellent thread and we are not likely to eat in the restaurant for lunch. What are the Always available for dinner options?

We are sailing YC late in September on Meraviglia. :cool:

Beamafar seems to have posted mostly lunch menus in her excellent thread and we are not likely to eat in the restaurant for lunch. What are the Always available for dinner options?

Glad you enjoyed the thread, G. You know, I never realised I hadn't posted some of the dinner menus 'til now. I'll put them up on my own thread so as not to hi-jack this one, which is not about YC.

Glad you enjoyed the thread, G. You know, I never realised I hadn't posted some of the dinner menus 'til now. I'll put them up on my own thread so as not to hi-jack this one, which is not about YC.

Thank you so much! I found the Breakfast menu and is studying it carefully now. :D

Why will you not eat in the restaurant for lunch? You asked about beginner mistakes in your thread and that might be one! Don't miss any meals on the ship!

You can see in my signature that we have been on a few cruises and in most ports we are back on the ship for lunch because we don't want to miss any meals on board!

Why will you not eat in the restaurant for lunch? You asked about beginner mistakes in your thread and that might be one! Don't miss any meals on the ship!

You can see in my signature that we have been on a few cruises and in most ports we are back on the ship for lunch because we don't want to miss any meals on board!

Well sometimes we will be on an excursion but mostly because we are not big eaters. With a big breakfast, snacks during the day and a 3-course dinner every day - well a small slice of pizza from the buffet will be plenty enough! ;p

I'm double posting review between here and the Meraviglia Facebook forum so you may see my updates on both

Got up early this morning. Need to keep the fitness going so used the running track. Gym was really busy even at 7:30.

Nice evening last night. Went to the "Way" show which was really good, then did the buffet which was really busy. But managed to get a table. Quickly got served for a drink.

A couple of things to note. On our cruise the system for booking the free theatre shows via your TV, msc me app or the interactive screens does not appear to be working. Not a problem so far as the theatre has never been full. In the buffet in evening part of it is screened off to accommodate those who aren't guaranteed an MDR slot.

Meraviglia lounge was buzzing last night again.Had a fantastic photo session with one of the photographers on the main strip, spent a good 20 mins taking really nice group and individual pics ( we prepurchased the 100 photo package). All the photographers tend to be around the restaurant end of the ship.

In general after 10:30 was much quieter on the ship. There was a Thriller party in the Sportsplex but didn't attend! Although the characters in the main strip were fun.

I'm burning up internet with the review! Between me and my daughter we've blazed through 1.8 gb in no time. You can then top up at 15 Euro per 500mb.

Took a few pics of Top Sundeck 19 which appears to be ONLY for Aurea guests with no option to purchase. Pool guys seemed to be checking as you came through faaa00fc7eed8f5b6ec63b86d3ef5132.jpg57827dbbcd9c28b90b8a3ab6f0596dcc.jpge4cbcf1dc94fa4e76c93462bc460bdb2.jpg

Naples today and we're doing DIY Pompeii. Will be going to MDR tonight.

A few pics from yesterday.

dd634741fce957386dfb97c8b2888796.jpgdcaf9dd9e66e42e3e0b71491d730f6a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey just a couple of quick questions are the kids allowed on the Aurea sun deck? I know the spa is kid free. And with the sofa bed do they turn it back into a sofa each morning or is there room to just leave it as a bed? Thanks for all your pics and info!

Got into our Duplex Suite room just before 2pm and it's really got the wow factor! Hot tub was filled, hot and ready to go. It's absolutely huge with big bathroom and walk in wardrobe upstairs and a small version of each downstairs. 74b1693c24ed9974d22262334c0af458.jpg4f326bd247d0ff57a68e367e9b523fb1.jpg47ffe2b7067d27454fcb239358b2abbb.jpg9181ac042a19c88cc45d8fc9a9bd29e5.jpgfb4b65cfbf4b4a5b3f49b1245683f18e.jpg

Loving the photos...you've inspired us and we've booked a whirlpool suite on sea view next year. Do you have furniture on your balcony as well as a hot tub?

Hey just a couple of quick questions are the kids allowed on the Aurea sun deck? I know the spa is kid free. And with the sofa bed do they turn it back into a sofa each morning or is there room to just leave it as a bed? Thanks for all your pics and info!

Hi we weren't aurea this time but stumbled in to the sun deck by accident. I think children are allowed. Sofa bed wAs left as bunk beds all day....we we're happy with that as it gave children their own bit of space when we came back to room to play on their beds....we always sat on balcony rather than on cabin xx

Where does the luggage go on the train?

Do you have to lift it over head or is there room on the floor somewhere?

There are big luggage areas at either end of the carriage although flight cases can go above you. There was plenty of room

Loving the photos...you've inspired us and we've booked a whirlpool suite on sea view next year. Do you have furniture on your balcony as well as a hot tub?

We have two sun beds and a table. The steward has been great so far emptying, cleaning and filling the hot tub when we're out and about

A beautiful morning as we sailed into Valletta, following a very lazy day yesterday. I had my complimentary Aurea massage which was very nice.

It was the first Elegant night last night but there was a very broad range of dress with some in evening gowns and suits and others very casual. The MDR was good again. As we wanted an early dinner we went in a 6:15 ( part of the Aurea package ) had a lovely table again and we're the only ones in for 20 mins.

The officer parade was also on last night but not imho really worth watching as they just parade across the bridge above the promenade.

As we'd seen the show that was in the theatre last night we turned in early and relaxed in the cabin whilst the children went in the hot tub . 6bfea0a0e3371f9e0a14d7156277a644.jpg

Valletta looks stunning, I'm really counting the days now. Please can I ask a quick question......My dining time has changed from Flexi Early to Classic Early, whilst I was expecting the Flexi to disappear I would like to know what time classic early is. We are on a fantastica package. Thanks and have a fabulous day.