Carnival Dream

cruisingfool44

Was on the Dream in May, going back on Oct. 1st. Been on it 4 times. Any questions, I will try to help.

Any good tips for the ship in general? Have you noticed a difference since it has come out of dry dock?

Heading out on the Dream in December, and I assume it will be packed to the gills. Any good tips for finding spots away from the crowds? Best way to actually get a lounger by the pool?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I was looking for updated 2017 sample menus, all I seem to be able to find is a few years old. Any pics of your MDR menus?

Any good tips for the ship in general? Have you noticed a difference since it has come out of dry dock?

Heading out on the Dream in December, and I assume it will be packed to the gills. Any good tips for finding spots away from the crowds? Best way to actually get a lounger by the pool?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I was looking for updated 2017 sample menus, all I seem to be able to find is a few years old. Any pics of your MDR menus?

The area where the kids enter the waterslides is usually empty. There is a row of recliners in the shade and two in the sun. There's a bar on the other side of that area should you need fluids. We always hide out there.

the area where the kids enter the waterslides is usually empty. There is a row of recliners in the shade and two in the sun. There's a bar on the other side of that area should you need fluids. We always hide out there.

thank you! That is great!

thank you! That is great!

BTW, I grew up in the suburb 'Northbrook' if you know where that is. My parents both grew up on the south side around 53rd street. My grand parents lived in that area so, as kids, when we'd stay with them, we'd go to The Museum of Science and Industry every day. It was free in those days and we knew it like the back of our hands.

Great memories.

BTW, I grew up in the suburb 'Northbrook' if you know where that is. My parents both grew up on the south side around 53rd street. My grand parents lived in that area so, as kids, when we'd stay with them, we'd go to The Museum of Science and Industry every day. It was free in those days and we knew it like the back of our hands.

Great memories.

Without giving away too much of where I live, I can see Northbrook from my living room window. :D Downtown Northbrook has our favorite Sushi restaurant we've found in the area so far. They also have a Graeter's Ice Cream.

Been to the museum once (sadly not free any more) and loved it! Chicago is a great place to be.