Parking outside of Pier in Port Canaveral

iluvcruises

parkportcanaveral.com charges $6.95/day if prepaid, somewhat more if you wait until you get there.

The first shuttle to the port leaves at 9:45 am.

Used them last time, easy peasy.

I just booked Lots of Honor for next month. The recent reviews are pretty good, the Liberty will be the only ship in port on the day we return, and I am driving from the north so I will avoid driving in the port traffic and doubling back. I will post a review of the lot once I return.

Used park port canaveral in June. I can't say enough good about the experience. I booked ahead of time on their website. I saved over fifty percent of the price of the port. It was fast, and they were very friendly, I will use them every time in the future,

parkcruise.com is equally conv' to the piers and has been around the longest

Lots of Honor is substantially further out (over 8 miles versus under 2) and frankly, I wouldn't leave my car in that neighborhood.

to get best price at these places you must pay ahead via the web ressie

rates change REGULARLY .....

We've been parking at Park n Cruise for many years now. Easy to book on line. They are reasonably priced, efficient, and secure. The service is friendly, efficient and cost is reasonable. We recommend them to all our friends. We wouldn't think of parking anywhere else at Port Canaveral. It's always a good experience when we park there. They also offer a "Stay 4 times & 5th is free" card.

Their website link is http://www.parkcruise.com.

I've used parkncruise three times and had a good experience each time. The first was a little messy due to a ship delay and everyone seeming to arrive at the same time, but no fault of the company. The cruise terminal was also a madhouse with an extremely long line line.

I am booked with ParkPortCanaveral this December because they had a much better rate at the time I was booking and it seems that the majority of cruisers have equally good experiences with these two services.

If things go well, I will likely book whichever has the best price between the two or if even, most convenient to where I am staying pre-cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Lots of Honor last year in October- they were very nice, everything was fine except for pick up- but that was not their fault as we arrived on Saturday after the Hurricane. the port had been closed and I think four boats arrived at the same time. it was a total cluster. did run into an uber that took us back to the lot. about Wednesday they were saying Port Canaveral would take a direct hit and have something like 12 to 14 foot storm surge - i was glad that the lot was not that close to the ocean.