My Celebrity - manage booking issue

sainttm

Hello all,

Well after spending numerous attempts to load 'My Celecbrity' to manage my booking and failing, along with a number calls with no answer from the helpdesk I thought it best to complain on here and see if anyone else is having issues with the login to the Celebrity Cruises My Celebrity page?

I've gone around in circles trying to get to a login page to manage my booking, I've just made via a travel agents and told the details for my partner and I yet can't seem to make any progress as the link ends up going back to the main page.

I've tried calling the helpdesk and was on hold each time for well over 20 minutes with no answer, not a sign of a person to speak to just a repeating annoying messages.

Does anyone have any details which work when trying to login to the manage bookings, a phone number that is actually answered or anything else to help progress the issues around updating details?

Not that this plays a huge part in my issue but it does shred some light to our story. My better half and I are getting married next May and booked the cruise around Italy and Spain. It will be my fiancees first time on a ship and my second cruise. We're both over the moon about our choice its just being tarnished by these bumps.

Does anyone have any stories they'd like to share about previous experiences with the constellation / visits in Italy & Spain? Things to look out for, avoid, try etc

Thank you all, and sorry for my first post being a complaint.

Cheers,

Shane

Hello all,

Well after spending numerous attempts to load 'My Celecbrity' to manage my booking and failing, along with a number calls with no answer from the helpdesk I thought it best to complain on here and see if anyone else is having issues with the login to the Celebrity Cruises My Celebrity page?

I've gone around in circles trying to get to a login page to manage my booking, I've just made via a travel agents and told the details for my partner and I yet can't seem to make any progress as the link ends up going back to the main page.

I've tried calling the helpdesk and was on hold each time for well over 20 minutes with no answer, not a sign of a person to speak to just a repeating annoying messages.

Does anyone have any details which work when trying to login to the manage bookings, a phone number that is actually answered or anything else to help progress the issues around updating details?

Not that this plays a huge part in my issue but it does shred some light to our story. My better half and I are getting married next May and booked the cruise around Italy and Spain. It will be my fiancees first time on a ship and my second cruise. We're both over the moon about our choice its just being tarnished by these bumps.

Does anyone have any stories they'd like to share about previous experiences with the constellation / visits in Italy & Spain? Things to look out for, avoid, try etc

Thank you all, and sorry for my first post being a complaint.

Cheers,

Shane

Have you been able to get into your reservation at all. If you have make sure you are signed off before trying to get back in.

Have you been able to get into your reservation at all. If you have make sure you are signed off before trying to get back in.

Hi Don,

Not at all, I've not been in it before and the first attempt just keeps me going around in circles. Although now it is coming up with a different loading page which then hangs.

I've just tried calling the travel agents to see if they have anything to help and didn't get through to them. It seems today is just the day for poor customer service all around. Lets hope this is just a small blip which is forgotten soon and all we remember in future is the amazing memories we'll make.

I just hope the customer service on the ship is better than on land.

Cheers,

Shane

Maybe a different browser. Sometimes when logging in to Royal Caribbean (parent company), I have to use Internet Explorer vs Chrome.

I didn't think about that but I've just tried in Edge (the new IE), Firefox and I normally use Chrome anyway and still no joy. The page just keeps going back to the main welcome page.

Would I be able to trouble you and ask what you get when you try?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/login - this is whats coming up on some pages, otherwise it keeps looping around to the main welcome page again

I am using IE with no problem. I go to Celebrity website & upper left corner drop down menu, last oprion SignUp/Log In that takes me to a black background screen to either enter username & password or to sign-up.

After I fill in info I get a scrolling screen showing Welcome to Eden, Summer Sale, etc. again I go to the drop down menu in upper left, last item is Welcome, ____. When I click on that I get a choice of My Dashboard, My Favorites, My Reservstions , etc. clicking on My Rese bastions brings up all my current bookings.

Hope this helps.

Well this is doubly confusing as I've seen the link is .com and Im trying to use .co.uk (living in the UK) and still no joy.

It appears the .com and .co.uk doesn't want to work for me but clearly its fine for others? I wonder if this is a quirk of living on a small island (Isle of Man) and not being able to get to some sites / services?! Unlikely I know but I don't understand why its failing still for me and I tried my phone as well.

I'll have to do a screen recording when I'm at home to show you the craziness, as it does seem to be me affected and not others. A little egg on my face there but still unsure why it wants to play ball with me. The links just don't seem to want to work.

Did you set up an account? You can't log in if you don't have an account.

Also, if you booked with a TA, you won't be able to do anything with your reservation except possibly purchase shore excursions until online check in. Everything else will need to be through your TA.

I have tried and tried ever since they changed websites,For weeks now I have tried to manage my 3 reservations and getting nowhere.Well I had enough and called and canceled them. I, m sick and tired of their pisspoor website.Maybe if they lose enough money from canceled or not making reservations with Celebrity,Their SO CALLED CEO will do something.Too many other good cruise lines to chose from to put up with the aggravation from Celebrity,s website!! # VERY FRUSTRATED:mad:

Did you set up an account? You can't log in if you don't have an account.

Also, if you booked with a TA, you won't be able to do anything with your reservation except possibly purchase shore excursions until online check in. Everything else will need to be through your TA.

It does seem the travel agent is able to get to the system and carry out the updates, so like you suggest it would be best to leave it to them to update.

Its still being weird with me and it seems others are sharing my pain with random website issues.

Thank you all for your help and advise, I think going forward I will keep this issue in mind and just go to the travel agents.

On a side note I am looking for the excursion details for the Italy and Spain cruise, if anyone is able to see the information would you be able to advise how I can get it or kindly share it so my wife to be and I can review them and decide which to do for our honeymoon?

Kind regards,

Shane

I called Celebrity because I too couldn't manage my reservations to look at excursions. The rep showed me an alternative way to go into the res. On the home page, click on the 3 white lines in the upper left corner, click on Cruise Planner, fill in Find Your Reservation and Book Now. Your cruise planner should open on the excursions page, then use the various drop down sections for dining, spa, beverages, etc.

On a side note I am looking for the excursion details for the Italy and Spain cruise, if anyone is able to see the information would you be able to advise how I can get it or kindly share it so my wife to be and I can review them and decide which to do for our honeymoon?

Kind regards,

Shane

Check out the port of calls section for Europe and you will find a lot of information about what to do in your ports. I prefer private tours with 3rd parties over cruise line tours. They usually offer more for the same or less money and much smaller groups.

• 3 months later...

Thanks shirazcruiser. Logging in to cruise planner using this route worked for me. Seems this gets you to the celebritycruises.com website rather than the celebritycruises.co.uk. All my order history, including dinner reservations appeared in the .com website.

Kind regards,

Shane

First of all, congratulations on your pending marriage!

What ports will you visit? I ask because we did a b2b on the Constellation 2 years ago Venice to Rome and Rome to Istanbul so there might be some overlap.

We enjoyed our time on Constellation very much . . . The tea in Cafe al Bacio is quite good.