Glory Review (and I haven't left yet)

iggyc

here is my review of next week's Glory cruise -everyone in our group had a great time!!! Why - because we are on vacation together and thankful that we can afford to take such a great trip. Was everything perfect - probably not- but honestly I was too busy having fun to notice. I am sure the food was great because I have already anticipated gaining a few pounds. The drinks were plentiful - Hey Cheers! to me - and my liver needs a break. My tan looks great - hope I don't peel. I have wonderful memories thanks to Carnival of my husband's 60th birthday, 3 - 30th birthdays, a wedding anniversary and my granddaughter's 1st birthday.

Hope your future cruise is just as fantastic.

here is my review of next week's Glory cruise -everyone in our group had a great time!!! Why - because we are on vacation together and thankful that we can afford to take such a great trip. Was everything perfect - probably not- but honestly I was too busy having fun to notice. I am sure the food was great because I have already anticipated gaining a few pounds. The drinks were plentiful - Hey Cheers! to me - and my liver needs a break. My tan looks great - hope I don't peel. I have wonderful memories thanks to Carnival of my husband's 60th birthday, 3 - 30th birthdays, a wedding anniversary and my granddaughter's 1st birthday.

Hope your future cruise is just as fantastic.

Ahhh someone after my own heart!!! I'm soooo looking forward to my cruise on the Glory!!!! Did you do the Eastern or Western Caribbean???

So happy to hear from other excited cruisers. As a 23 year cancer survivor and the widow of a cancer victim I choose to live life with my glass filled to the top. I have read so many nasty comments in response to good questions from OP's that it amazes me that people make the time to be mean.

Now I am off to pack. Flight leaves at 10 am tomorrow. I should be holding my grandbaby by 1:00 and loving every minute of it.