Anthem of the Seas - 9nt 8/17-8/26

Today we returned from our nine night cruise aboard Anthem of the Seas, 8/17-8/26. I start with one word - WOW! This begins my short review. First, let me tell you about our family. We are a family of 5 - Myself, DH, 9 yr old son, and 6 year old and 3 year old daughters. We are Diamond loyal RCCL cruisers with over 14 voyages. We typically cruise every August as our family vacation and we are from CT.

We finalized our cruise plans rather late in June. We were originally planning to sail on Liberty out of Galveston and we would have been impacted by the current hurricane. Thank God we changed plans. Actually we decided to change to simplify traveling. Flying with 3 kids and with luggage for 1 week of a cruise is a challenge. Therefore we opted to use our home port of Cape Liberty out of Bayonne and enjoy 9 nights. DH and I were also celebrating 15 years, hence the splurge!

I hope you enjoy our journey reliving our great cruise experience. Please feel free to ask any questions along the way.

• 3 months later...