Can't get RCCL Home page to load

MindyJohn

Is anyone else having problems with the website not opening up? It's been that way for me over the last 5-6 hours. I haven't tried every browser - so far Safari, Edge and Chrome. Guess I'll try Firefox tomorrow and clearing cookies. Frustrated!

I am as well. I've just given up. I called once to help with my booking because the page wouldn't load. It's been a week or so for me.

Is anyone else having problems with the website not opening up? It's been that way for me over the last 5-6 hours. I haven't tried every browser - so far Safari, Edge and Chrome. Guess I'll try Firefox tomorrow and clearing cookies. Frustrated!

Working for me using Firefox.

Try this link to look for cruise prices: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/

I've been on the site several times over the past 48 hours (like 15 or so), as we are getting ready for a cruise next week. I haven't had any problems, so I don't think it is likely that the site as whole is experiencing issues. In the situations described, the most likely problem is the cookies and other session settings on your computer. This will cause bookmarked or browser history sessions to longer work. Whatever browser you use, go to the Clear Browser Data and clear "Cookies and Other Site Data" or the equivalent. You do not have clear all your history, just the cookies and site data. This will most likely fix your problem, especially if the site pops up in your browser when type "Roy" and you click on one of the old listings to get back to the site. This is why the site will work in "Private" or "In Cognito" sessions, but not in your normal browser, the settings saved on your PC are ignored when browsing in private.

Is anyone having issues with logging in? I can log in and it takes me to my cruise, but when I go price a new cruise, it says log in on the screen and my C&A information isn't populated as usual. If I put in my C&A number, all my information does populate once I go through the booking. If I get out of that screen and go to a different screen, like my cruises, I am still logged in.