Crown and Anchor online question

laumicmah

So I am new to Royal and just completed first cruise and afterwards I enrolled in C&A program. How do you see your points online? I cannot see them anywhere yet on phone they tell me how many I have. So help me understand and use the online C&A stuff.

When you go to the site, there's a box to log in. Click log in. Then you will have a choice of "Log in to my cruises," and "Log in to Crown and Anchor." Log into Crown and Anchor and you'll find the choices there. (You'll probably have to set up an account and password.)

When you go to the site, there's a box to log in. Click log in. Then you will have a choice of "Log in to my cruises," and "Log in to Crown and Anchor." Log into Crown and Anchor and you'll find the choices there. (You'll probably have to set up an account and password.)

You will have to set up a C&A account filling in all your details.

Enter your last cruise confirmation number to make it easy to get points allocated from that cruise.

Any future cruises will not show until you click on and enter your cruise confirmation number then you can use the site for completing set sail passes and booking excursions and restaurants for your next cruise.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Yes, I have account. Been off cruise since Sept 4. I called because the nextcruise we booked on the ship had errors in our booking info like name spelling, gender, address...a lot. While getting that corrected I asked the guy if he could tell me our booking number for the completed cruise so I could get it on our C&A account. He wouldn't tell me but instead looked it up and said he linked it on and we were showing 3 points (was 3 day cruise). But I am not seeing this anywhere on the C&A page. Even when I click on the completed or past cruises, whatever it's called. Not showing there.

Also I submitted online form asking about the missing completed cruise and still nothing. I had also completed online form about the upcoming cruise booking info being incorrect and after @9 days, and no help, I called in to get that corrected.

Also I submitted online form asking about the missing completed cruise and still nothing. I had also completed online form about the upcoming cruise booking info being incorrect and after @9 days, and no help, I called in to get that corrected.

I'd give it another week and call C&A again if the points do not show up by then.

There is a box on the left side of the C&A page that shows status, points and some other stuff.

Also a colored bar in the middle of the page has an anchor where you currently are.

Mine doesn't. Box has no status, just C&A number. And colored bar has no pointer on it.

Email back from Royal says I have three points but they aren't showing online. I sent another online message asking about it a couple days ago and got no response other than first automated one saying they got my message.