Alcohol purchase....

My6Dogs

Cheaper to smuggle on - ask floridalover how he does it

I just use all the standard methods that are explained in great detail on the internet. Although I do have one special method of my own device that I haven't had to resort to - yet. Smuggling past the Florida terminal people is fairly easy since there not really interested in much else besides the typical liquor bottle.

Don't pack it in checked luggage as they pick it up for sure.

I typically use rum runners for my booze smuggling. I've put them in my checked luggage, in my carry-on, heck once even had some in my purse. Never had to go to the naughty room.

I pay for the soda and more package and add as I see fit. YUM!

Just one more note, the RumRunners do show up on their scanners but the image is not typically something they're looking for since it's a shaded obscure image compared to a wine or liquor bottle that stands out distinctly.

Just one more note, the RumRunners do show up on their scanners but the image is not typically something they're looking for since it's a shaded obscure image compared to a wine or liquor bottle that stands out distinctly.

I can see you getting the beer belly past them, but I bet they would question your wine rack!!!:halo:

No are you - I was offering a suggestion based on floridalovers extensive experience

Extensive ?? I've gotten many more hints from others on board Princess than I've though of myself but thanks for the complement.:)

I'm always open to better suggestions from anyone who's had success. :cool:

No are you - I was offering a suggestion based on floridalovers extensive experience

Sure you were.

I didn't view your question as legimately asking for details, but rather a back handed way

of tweaking floridalover.

I might be wrong, but I really, really, (did I mention really) doubt it.

I found it odd, as you spend so much time complaining about trolls.