Diamond + coupons?

There are no coupons. They are loaded onto your card. You can check on the website under crown and anchor society.

The on board coupons on your seapass card are not listed on any of Royals websites.

OP use the search feature for this forum and use the word current in the search field.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I guess coupons was the wrong way to put it. I know they are on the seapass now...I just wondered if the "perks" and offers were any different from those for Diamond. You know, discount on logo wear, laundry and dry cleaning, etc.

The on board coupons have never been listed on the website. The other Benefits are listed but not the on board coupons.

Now I'm confused. Let's use Diamond as an example..Both web site and what's loaded on sea pass will say laundry discount, free photo, etc what's the difference?

Now I'm confused. Let's use Diamond as an example..Both web site and what's loaded on sea pass will say laundry discount, free photo, etc what's the difference?

There are additional ones, like the free Internet, drink package discount, that will only be listed on board, not on the web site. Even the list that you get in your cabin on embarkation day may no inclode all of them - you have to go to a bar and have them print everything on there to get a complete list.

No where on the list of on board benefits on the website does it list laundry, free photo etc...in fact it does not list any of the items that are loaded on your Seapass card.

It lists things like chefs amenity, priority departure, diamond lounge etc...

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/diamond-members/

Sounds like major changes are coming not to list them on the site any longer. I swear, I saw them about a month ago!!

No, they have never been on the RC website. All listings have been posts by members of CC (or FB, if you are there).

Anthem_Diamond_Plus_sheet.jpg

We will soon be Diamond Plus. Can anyone tell me what coupons we will get? Are they any different from the Diamond coupons?

Very little difference.

1 You can go into CL as well as DL.

2 Don't forget to put a gift preference on your C&A page.You have a choice of bottles of wine,we chose a nice C&A beach towel which was in our cabin sealed in plastic when we arrived first day D+.

3 BOGO speciality restaurant.Book first night and night 2 is free.

4 An extra $25 balcony discount.

5. 30% specialty meal deal discount for 3 or more nights.

6 D+ pin.

Graham.

Very little difference.

1 You can go into CL as well as DL.

2 Don't forget to put a gift preference on your C&A page.You have a choice of bottles of wine,we chose a nice C&A beach towel which was in our cabin sealed in plastic when we arrived first day D+.

3 BOGO speciality restaurant.Book first night and night 2 is free.

4 An extra $25 balcony discount.

5. 30% specialty meal deal discount for 3 or more nights.

6 D+ pin.

Graham.

Sorry #5 should have been 30% drinks package discount.

No, they have never been on the RC website. All listings have been posts by members of CC (or FB, if you are there).

Anthem_Diamond_Plus_sheet.jpg

The leaflet is very helpful.

Speaking to friends they forgot to put a gift preference for turning D+ on the C&A page and they got nothing and i mentioned when they text from ship so they went to loyalty concierge who sorted a gift for them.

How do you get the buy one soda get one free? Been on one cruise and not sure how to get these discounts?

That would be one of your Crown & Anchor coupons, which you automatically get on your SeaPass card. Sign up for Crown & Anchor on Royal's website if you haven't already.