Serenity

peug

I am jumping from HAL for Carnival and I have a couple of questions. What is the charge for Serenity. By day or by cruise? Can I bring water or soda on board? Can I use a small coffee pot in my cabin? Thanks in advance. I'm changing because the entertainment has gone downhill on HAL to the point there is nothing to do onboard anymore.

I am jumping from HAL for Carnival and I have a couple of questions. What is the charge for Serenity. By day or by cruise? Can I bring water or soda on board? Can I use a small coffee pot in my cabin? Thanks in advance. I'm changing because the entertainment has gone downhill on HAL to the point there is nothing to do onboard anymore.

Welcome to the "dark side" :')

There is absolutely no charge for the Serenity Deck. It is simply 21 and over. Enjoy (I know that I do).

You can bring up to a quantity of 12 non-alcoholic drinks in cans or cartons (no bottles) of 12 oz or less. You can also bring aboard 1 750ml bottle of wine per person 21 and over.

You will not be able to bring aboard or use a small coffee pot. It is on the prohibited items list, mostly because of the heating element. Coffee is available 24 hours on the lido deck or by room service at no charge.

On Carnival "Serenity" is an adults only deck with Jacuzzi, It is free. You may bring 12 each 12 oz. cans of soda, water, or juice per passenger. Juice or water can be sealed boxes. Any liquid in plastic or glass bottles are not allowed. Exception is one 750ml bottle of wine per adult passenger.There is also an exception for expressed breast milk packaging. All must be hand carried, not in checked luggage. You may not use any heating appliance in your cabin. Sorry, if it glows, it goes. I hope you have a nice time. I always find plenty to do. I agree that the entertainment is not as good as Vegas or Broadway, but it is not amateur either. The comedy is great. The singing and dancing is better than many musical road companies. They also have a magician that works the crowd with close up work in the dining room.

bottled water is cheap now dayas, only .50 a bottle, bought as a package or you can purchase a huge bottle which is not practical.

I have brought wine in and they check it.

I have brought soda in it is way too heavy to carry that around, it busted my luggage. never again

Thanks so much everyone. If bottled water is only .50 I wil love that. Don't really drink much soda. I'll be on the Magic and really looking forward to it. On the last HAL cruise after the one nightly show you could gamble or drink or go to be. Yes I'm over 65 but I don't pass if at 10 lol. Don't need quiet at serenity but the shade, sun and hot tubs with no little kids looked nice.

Thanks so much everyone. If bottled water is only .50 I wil love that. Don't really drink much soda. I'll be on the Magic and really looking forward to it. On the last HAL cruise after the one nightly show you could gamble or drink or go to be. Yes I'm over 65 but I don't pass if at 10 lol. Don't need quiet at serenity but the shade, sun and hot tubs with no little kids looked nice.

To clarify, the .50 price someone posted for bottled water is if you purchase the 12 pack and have it sent to your room. It is $4.99 for the 12 pack (.42 each). If you purchase individually, they are much more expensive.

Just dont expect serenity to be serene.

They usually pipe in music and recently on the Miracle they actually had live music.

On the Victory in August, Serenity Deck was very serene and was our favorite place on board. It was much more serene the "Adults only pool" area.

To clarify, the .50 price someone posted for bottled water is if you purchase the 12 pack and have it sent to your room. It is $4.99 for the 12 pack (.42 each). If you purchase individually, they are much more expensive.

Does this have to be ordered pres cruise?