3rd Person not able to Cruise this Sunday

jvparish

My husband is not going to be able to cruise with my daughter and I this Sunday on the Dream due to medical reasons. What will happen when we show up and he is not with us? I know we will loose what we paid for him as the third person but I just want to make sure we will not have any issues when we check in. Thanks.

jvparish

As I understand it, you will lose the amount you paid for him to sail (I think you will get back the taxes and fees, and the gratuities if you pre-paid them). Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems.

My husband is not going to be able to cruise with my daughter and I this Sunday on the Dream due to medical reasons. What will happen when we show up and he is not with us? I know we will loose what we paid for him as the third person but I just want to make sure we will not have any issues when we check in. Thanks.

jvparish

Hope he is feeling better soon! Yes, just check in without him and they will refund any taxes and fees (you will loose his fare). If you have insurance that would cover his medical condition, though, it would be better to cancel him and then file a claim with the insurance. It's not like you would need to pay a single supplement, since you aren't cruising alone.

jvparish

Just have them as a no show and you will get back taxes and port charges.

I had surgery on a Thursday...boarded cruise ship on Monday..I found I could heal and relax just as well on the ship as I could at home..but I didnt have a flight to do either..so I wish your husband the best with his healing and I hope you and your daughter have a great cruise..