What happens if you have a little fever?

Optotronics

How to waste 3500 sheets of paper, ask a passenger getting on a cruise if they are unwell. Has anyone ever said yes.

Yes, I have been given a form where the answer "YES" was checked. Usually when the person is asked, they have misunderstood the question and have thought that it asked if they have a cough, runny nose or sore throat. When they reread the question they realize that they misunderstood it and they change their answer and initial the change. The one time they did have a valid YES answer, the ship's doctor spoke to them, cleared them and they went on the cruise. It's not a common thing to receive a YES answer though.

Tom

So you have spent thousands of dollars for the cruise then you will have to make new flight arrangements with added cost.

So, you would board while contagious and ruin the cruise for countless others? Rather selfish of you.

Buy cruise insurance and save yourself some money and don't ruin vacation for the rest of the passengers.

Selfishness at its best.

Dang right. Just because I am honest don't fool yourself and think I am alone. You can criticize me because I am being honest. I guess I could be like some on here and just say I would never do it, but I know if they were actually in line after flying there and spending thousands and getting off work. Many would lie too.

So, you would board while contagious and ruin the cruise for countless others? Rather selfish of you.

Buy cruise insurance and save yourself some money and don't ruin vacation for the rest of the passengers.

I have been fortunate to date that i have been ok but if i was really poorly it would be something to deal with then.

I was just pointing out the possible implications if you were denied boarding and think the majority of people would lie.

Dang right. Just because I am honest don't fool yourself and think I am alone. You can criticize me because I am being honest. I guess I could be like some on here and just say I would never do it, but I know if they were actually in line after flying there and spending thousands and getting off work. Many would lie too.

My sentiments too.