Compliments to Princess EZAir

StknCPA

Thanks for the story about EZair. We used it several years ago on an international open jaws flight at great savings over our booking it and it worked out well. Our last EZair flight was to Seattle and after checking their price and the price I could find was the same. What is different of course is the opportunity to cancel with no funds lost and their guarantee that Princess would get us to the ship no matter what happens. We always arrive at least one day or in the case of international travel several days before the ship sails which gives us a nice safety cushion. So due to the ability to cancel or change our reservations almost to the cruise date, their guarantee that they will get us to the ship no matter what and the sometimes much discounted fares have made believers of us.

Yes. I booked Ezair through my online planner and they sent the confirmation email to my TA who forwarded it to me

i think ezair confirmed directly with me.

once booked, i go to the airline's website to confirm it was booked, and choose seats.

Do not attempt to fly in on same day of a cruise. Even in otherwise "good weather" locations, things happen.

Excellent advice. I don't know how many people I've seen arrive at the pier as the ship has gone, or is pulling away from the pier (or even if the gangway has already been pulled.) No matter what the reason they're late it's a situation where nobody from the cruiser to the cruise line comes out ahead.

Tom