Leave Ship in One Port Rejoin in Another

estrawn

Where can I find the RCL rules for leaving the ship and rejoining the next day in the next port? I'm planning a driving tour from La Spezia to Modena and the activities there might make me unable to get back to La Spezia in time for departure but it is an easy drive to Civitavecchia where the ship will be docked all of the following day.

I would think that if I told security about my plans they would provide me with a contact person to call if I'm not coming back to La Spezia that evening so that they don't delay the ship's departure while they wait for me.

Thanks

Eric

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2017 at 10:56 AM, estrawn said:

Where can I find the RCL rules for leaving the ship and rejoining the next day in the next port?

2 minutes ago, dundon said:

Eric,

Do you have an answer to this question for me? I want to do the same and rejoin a day later on a Cuba cruise.

Patrick

1 minute ago, dundon said:

Thanks for your welcome and advice, but does anybody have a serious answer to the question?

I would ask RCI, since they are the ones that would have to provide the approval anyway. Cuba issues could be fluid, so even if someone reports that they have done it, things could change by your sailing.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:45 PM, Nado44 said:

What happened?

You can find my story here on CC.... Look under KLFHNGR, 'I missed the ship'... My story is out there.. And all true. Long story short, I was looking for my child in Atlantis, I sent my family back while I waited/searched. Didn't make it back on time.