any news on when the next reveal will be?

Schplinky

I know - that’s why I said that I hope it’s true - i hope TomMMD didn’t think I was implying that he wasn’t speaking the truth. [emoji4]

I did not take that as directed to me. I will see if I can post the tweet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did not take that as directed to me. I will see if I can post the tweet.

Oh good, I regretted the wording when I reread it, but missed the editing window. I believed that you saw the tweet, but Celebrity does seem to love teasing us with hints of reveals. I wonder if some of Lloyd's interior reveals will be available before Celebrity's official ones :D

Flora's eco-friendly design will help save Galapagos and the planet. Even if you never sail on her you should be glad she is raising the bar for cruise ship planet-friendly design.

We just booked our first Celebrity Cruise, on the Flora!! Can’t wait to sail on this beautiful ship, Oct 2019.

O.k. What I had seen was a message on Facebook referencing a Celebrity Instagram posting.

7aac13daa035fc9030673fe0e96883d1.jpg

Thanks Tom. If bookings are as strong as the rumours say, it must be difficult to know when to dribble out the next piece of information to keep bookings going

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth, i went to a Celebrity presentation at a TA last week and the rep said the next reveal is in March...sometime. Of course, she also said the ship would have 4,000 pax and lost half the room. I'm pretty sure everything I've read so far says about 2,926.

For what it's worth, i went to a Celebrity presentation at a TA last week and the rep said the next reveal is in March...sometime. Of course, she also said the ship would have 4,000 pax and lost half the room. I'm pretty sure everything I've read so far says about 2,926.

She is correct.... about the next reveal at least!

(March 1st... for Travel agents) 😎

Celebrity mistakenly released their entertainment line up after the culinary reveal. I caught it before they took it down. The entertainment looks nice. I’m sure this will be part of their next reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry the entertainment was for the fleet and not the Edge. I was really hoping. https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/entertainment

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Well, no big reveal today. ☹️

X Reps did mention that “The Petit Chef” experience in Le Grand Bistro can only be booked on board and is supposed to only occur once a sailing but because interest has been so great it may be offered twice a sailing.

They also said that the reveal next month will be on Entertainment. It could possibly include the Bars too, since they remarked that that info was going to be coming “very, very soon”.

X Reps did mention that “The Petit Chef” experience in Le Grand Bistro can only be booked on board and is supposed to only occur once a sailing but because interest has been so great it may be offered twice a sailing.

They also said that the reveal next month will be on Entertainment. It could possibly include the Bars too, since they remarked that that info was going to be coming “very, very soon”.

Thanks for the update!

Why would it be offered only once or twice a sailing? Supply and demand? I've suddenly lost interest.