any news on when the next reveal will be?

Schplinky

• 1 month later...

I would not anticipate another reveal until late February/Early March, then maybe another in late July/Early August, and possibly a "final" reveal in late October/Early November. RCCL/Celebrity like to string out the reveals and hold info back to the last minute - especially on new ship classes.

My guess is Spring - Shopping/Spa/Gym, Summer - Dining/Bars/Lounges and Fall - Entertainment

I am anticipating some significant changes to the specialty dining mix as well as the MDR/BLU concepts

I see no reason to change Blu. That is a major reason why we (and many other guests) book Aqua. I am getting tired of no reveals, month after month. Come on, Celebrity, out of respect for all those who are already booked on Edge, give us something!

With regards to BLU - I merely meant a change as to the design/location of the space vs M & S class vessels. I also foresee changes to the design/layout of the MDR to better support Celebrity's increased focus on Select Dining.

As happened with the S class I foresee the Edge introducing a whole new menu series for MDR/BLU

I just hope all this waiting will be well worth it, as I am already contemplating canceling my inaugural cruise, as I have the TA booked for the end of April too...Si corner aft of deck 11, starboard...The Caribbean is just not that exciting, but have never been on an inaugural sailing...it is too close to Christmas, along with all the crowds and 9 ships in port. I know it has its own terminal being built, but honestly, it could be finished early...I would much rather sail at the very beginning of December...You can see how I am talking myself out of the first Edge cruise!!!

Fares may be much higher if you cancel and re-book.

We think we have one shot to experience EDGE at the prices we paid for our AQ cabin...After that we'll be back to Silhouette and Equinox and Eclipse if we can get a nice itin,..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe it only when i see it...:')

When i ask Celebrity.... they always say soon..............soon......sooon...

:mad:

I know - that’s why I said that I hope it’s true - i hope TomMMD didn’t think I was implying that he wasn’t speaking the truth. [emoji4]

TomMMD reported on another thread that on Twitter Celebrity discussed a Feb 28th dining venue reveal. Hope it is true!
Nothing since the early reveals like this one of the Aqua Spa cafe many months ago. Our taste buds are ready! c4e34589a10c706b161b036ba0de1b01.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Nothing since the early reveals like this one of the Aqua Spa cafe many months ago. Our taste buds are ready! c4e34589a10c706b161b036ba0de1b01.jpg

Looks like a nice space. One of the things Celebrity said they wanted to achieve was creating lots of spaces that face the ocean on the Edge. I feel that has been be accomplished with many areas that they have revealed so far (I think I will like the walkway and other spaces overlooking the ocean in Eden, for example). I hope that theme continues.:D

I think they plan to re name the AQ spa Cafe...b/c of confusion with AQ class.

Space looks sterile and hideous like at the mall food court....but at least the tables are sep from lounge area and may discourage the all day card players! Seems it will afford a nice view of the sea,

Hope the menu will be more like the original AQ spa cafe compared yo the pre plated bowls..

I think they plan to re name the AQ spa Cafe...b/c of confusion with AQ class.

Space looks sterile and hideous like at the mall food court....but at least the tables are sep from lounge area and may discourage the all day card players! Seems it will afford a nice view of the sea,

Hope the menu will be more like the original AQ spa cafe compared yo the pre plated bowls..

I like the preplating, frankly. Contains germ spread

cruise47 - no video of this venue yet. This was an artist rendering released back around March.

Since this is part of the calming area of the Solarium, the wall and ceiling treatments are gently flowing and not meant to be in your face with bright colors or harsh lines. They may change the name (perhaps just Spa Cafe), but at least when this picture was released, Aqua Spa Cafe was displayed on the wall over the food presentation area.

They can afford to bring back made-to-order items in the Spa Cafe on Edge, especially when they stated in the above facts document that Edge cabin prices will be higher than other Celebrity ships. The squeaky wheel...