Toys for Tots

Cigar King

I know everyone is doing all they can for the Holiday's, but, if you have a little extra cash, why not help out by donating to the Toys for Tots campaign in Puerto Rico? It's terrible to be a kid and not have gifts waiting for you. I'm guessing a lot of families in Puerto Rico are stretched to the limit. How about pitching in to make Christmas just a little brighter? Use this form to donate to Toys for Tots. Choose PR-Ceiba for the local campaign.

https://donate.toysfortots.org/donate/forms/events/Default.aspx?ID=22&nCmpID=PRCEIB

Thanks.

We live in Citrus County, FL and belong to 2 clubs who have been collecting Toys for Tots for years. We are a smaller, not so wealthy county and have many children in need. Our church also has a giving tree and we always donate there too. Agree that no child should go without a present or food/water.

How would one know that dollar donations would actually go to the children of Puerto Rico? We do not donate money to organizations only directly to people in need.

I know everyone is doing all they can for the Holiday's, but, if you have a little extra cash, why not help out by donating to the Toys for Tots campaign in Puerto Rico? It's terrible to be a kid and not have gifts waiting for you. I'm guessing a lot of families in Puerto Rico are stretched to the limit. How about pitching in to make Christmas just a little brighter? Use this form to donate to Toys for Tots. Choose PR-Ceiba for the local campaign.

https://donate.toysfortots.org/donate/forms/events/Default.aspx?ID= =PRCEIB

Thanks.

Thanks for posting this website. I agree 100% that the the Toys for Tots campaign in Puerto Rico is a very worthwhile cause. I just made a donation to them.

How would one know that dollar donations would actually go to the children of Puerto Rico? We do not donate money to organizations only directly to people in need.

The Marine Corps Toys for Tots program is generally considered a very good charity. You can do plenty of your own research on line, but, an example might be: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4047

I applaud your charity efforts, people do need help. I would say that often organizations can be especially powerful when it comes to help when a major disaster strikes. You may be in Puerto Rico soon, and that would allow you to personally help somebody. If not you may wish to consider any of the organizations that have been trying to help the people there.

Thanks for posting this website. I agree 100% that the the Toys for Tots campaign in Puerto Rico is a very worthwhile cause. I just made a donation to them.

I'm sure if the children there could thank you, they would. Unfortunately you'll just have to settle for my thanks. Thanks. ;-)

• 5 weeks later...
We live in Citrus County, FL and belong to 2 clubs who have been collecting Toys for Tots for years. We are a smaller, not so wealthy county and have many children in need. Our church also has a giving tree and we always donate there too. Agree that no child should go without a present or food/water.

if you cannot trust the Marines, who can you trust?!